Problems with naviguator bar!! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with naviguator bar!! Help

Sorry I still have problems with my naviguator bar. I can't change the appearance of the buttons in the "style property" . As soon as I go to "style property" everything is blocked and I have to use "Ctrl-Alt-Delete"
    I checked my computer and I have 1,4 Go of space so I think that's not the problem. Everything is almost ready except that !! And If I can't resolve this problem, I can't publish and open my domain!!!

Can you help me? Thank you!!!

Other thing, I can't find my previous messages I sent on the Forum.

Comment

Re: Problems with naviguator bar!! Help

Hi, don't know if you have the same propblem as me - because there are so many styles to choose from it takes quite a while for them to load up - try waiting for a little bit longer. Sorry if this doesn't help.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your help!! But even if I wait for longer, it doesn't work!! I don't understand the problem. Of course it's my first website I want to built but I did so many things relatively easily
        I realy don't know how to resolve this problem with the navigation bar!!!
        Can you tell me if there is another way to change the style of the button? Via another file etc....

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by uk01
          Thank you for your help!! But even if I wait for longer, it doesn't work!! I don't understand the problem. Of course it's my first website I want to built but I did so many things relatively easily
          I realy don't know how to resolve this problem with the navigation bar!!!
          Can you tell me if there is another way to change the style of the button? Via another file etc....

Thank you!
          Another member who had the same problem has discovered it was a problem of computer resources: he had installed some program really "hungry" for memory. Check with task manager to see if this is your case too.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your help but I still have 1,4GO. I imagine it's enough for the navigation bar, no?
            Regarding the manager task, what is it exactly? where I can find it? In the control panel? Sorry but I am French and the english vocabulary for the computer is not very familiar for me!!
            Anyway, thank you very much, I hope you will find and resolve my problem!

Comment

1,4 Gb of disk space (?) is really poor. It won't work with that. Windows XP (if this is your OS) will rarely function well if you have less than 8 - 9 Gb of disk space available. Seems quite impossible to me that you have only 1,4 Gd free on disk. Task Manager is a windows program wich comes with all windows versions. It pops up by pressing Ctrl+Alt+del only once. In the window that pops up you may monitor your applications, processes, and also Memory and Cpu usage. Try this to see the conditions of your system. If you have few memory, little disk space and / or high percentage of CPU usage, the Style editing of the nav bar may block your system.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you!
                Yes, 1,4 go!! But my computer is 6 years old!!! So it's a lot of this kind of computer!
                Nevertheless I m on Window XP.
                If you think it's not enough to create a website, may be I have to transfer on my husband computer (he bought it last year) no???

Thank you for the explanation regarding the manager task. I'm going to try and I let you know.

Comment

I tryed ctrl/alt/delete There is many programs but I haven't found monitor application, process, memory and CPU usage!

So I have been in the system (in Control panel) and they said my computer is programmed to maximise the performance and there is 53% of space free. That' s the only information I got!! Sorry!

Comment

Re: Sorry folks - navigation bar probs again

Can't believe this! Sorted out my home page (http://www.limebrook.com/index.html), all was well for a while, updated once, fine, updated twice, fine. Updated yesterday and the blue voda default nav buttons back on mouse over!

There MUST be a gremlin in the system. Is it only me?

Trish
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
                    X