Can Not Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Not Link

There is no reason preventing you from seting up the email function at your VodaHost domain....you know how reliable it is.

As long as you can "connect to the www" then you can retrieve and download email sent to your VH account.....nobody can tamper with that.
    I highly recommend you start to bypass the BS you are dealing with and set up everything out of their reach. Give them no instance to mess with you other than to provide a simple connection....(no services, no email, etc.....just the basic account).

THIS way, you will in fact be able to function normally, every time!
    (It might take you a day or so to properly set up your domain/VH webmail, but it will be worth it....plod along, or Submit a Ticket and pay VH a few $ to do it after explaining the situation....$20-30) I would!

(I guess I don't understand Mexico.....I can't imagine one person telling me I can't get satellite.....Christ! I have an extra satellite I can send you if you can plug it in and find out which satellite to point to....I'd be trying to get in touch with DirecWay or Earthlink via online to see how to "subscribe"....all you need is electricity!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok Chocco,

your linking problem is simply a spelling mistake problem.
      F.e. click on

http://www.mayatabasco.com/itinerary_cacao.html

to see your page. There WAS a blank space between the _ and the word cacao. Please remember to open your page in BV and save it with the correct name, that is WITHOUT the blank space between the _ and the word cacao.

So your page must be saved as "itinerary_cacao" and the link should be http: //www.mayatabasco.com/itinerary_cacao.html . Please note that I have deliberately left a blank space between http: and //, otherwise the forum editor would purse it into link.

However, now i have corrected your page

As for the form, just make the form as you want it, publish it and let me know. let me also know what kind of validation you need for your fields. I will prepare your script and adjust your form if needed.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your time. I feel stupid, I know better but for hours I looked for exactly that spelling, spaces, no anchor and could not see it. Sometimes words seem incorrectly spelled but are correct. I have just been sitting here too long and everything starts to appear the way I know it should and then the hunt is futile. Again, thank you and I will take you up on your offer, you are more than kind and I appreciate your help now and in the past.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Happening again, i've checked spelling,spaces,capitals,, . all I can think of, still get message, requested URL not found, it lists it as maya_zoque.html. That is not what I linked to. It is not a listed page on my BV. The name was change long ago to tabasco_chiapas_extended.tour.html.
          link is on www.mayatabasco.com/tabasco_tours.html
          first text link for that tour itinerary.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

There is NO maya_zoque.html page on your ste. I don't even understand what is the real URL of the page that cannot be found. There is an olmec_map.html page in http://www.mayatabasco.com/olmec_map.html

Please give some more clear details: which is the page you are looking for?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

/maya_zoque.html is a very old page long ago deleted. The URL that is in the link is https://www.mayatabasco.com/tabasco_...nded.tour.html
              created a couple days ago to replace above named maya page. In the link on /tabasco tours.html..... itinerary (text) it is the right name but it seems to search for old page.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi all, How do I make a link to a page whith a user name and a password fields to access to my horde account whithout going to the control panel?
                For example: I have a web site hosted whith VH and of course some emails accounts created from the control panel, once of those email accounts belong to my sister, my question is: how could I make she enter to her email account whithout going to MY control panel, I mean is there any link to a page where you just enter your email and your password and then after the click you go directly to your inbox?
                PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                THANKS
                Daian

Comment

Please provide your site URL

www.yourdomain.com/webmail
                  She will be asked for her email and password.
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Navaldesign,
                    I emailed u the onfo. did u received it. it was the published email forms
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                    X