Re: Hi my name is John please help

Hi Thanks, URL is exoticprincessjewellery.com IP address is 74.52.103.210
    user name: ???????? password ???????? thanks for your help

Comment

NEVER post your info here! I deleted it. I'll have a look now
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I published a "Site Under Construction" index page on your site with no problem at all. However, you have purchased your domain from Aust Domains, but you have not pointed your nameservers to your VodaHost account, so your site cannot even show up. You need to enter your Aust Domains CP and change your nameservers to be ns17.vodahost.com and ns18.vodahost.com

Then we can see the rest of your problem (which is, anyway, on your side) If you have disactivated Norton, it is almost certain that you now have a Windows Firewall problem: You need to either disactivate it, or add BlueVoda to your allowed programs, in order to be able to publish.

However, you can try the following: in BV click on Tools, Options, then Publish, and raise the connection time to 240 or 360. Also click on View Log. See if there is some more information provided from the server in the Log, if yes, scroll down the window, and see the server response to your last attempt to publish. Post it here.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for you help i did get the aust domians but when i found out i need a blue voda to publish i changed them over, however i am not to computer literate how do i enter the aust domain number and change to ns17, vodhost.com and ns18 vodahost.com.

Thanks

Comment

This i can't know. I suppose that when you registered with them, they must have sent you an email with details as to how you can manage your DNS. If not, connect to their website, and go to the Client Support section, and ask them how you do it or ask them to do it for you.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Ok again than you for your help

Comment

Hows it going John? Looks like your in good hands!....
                any luck so far?

Comment

Yea we are getting some where slowly, i started builder my web site on blue voda, however i bought my domian at aust domian and then realised i can not do that so my domian is still under them. I thought i had some computer skills before i started doing this, how wrong i was.

Comment

Oh chin up my newly found friend! Navel will get you computer **** real soon!....lol....Just relax and follow directions closely and dont get discouraged. All problems can be solved! time and patience.

Comment

Yea true i do seem to be getting some where i also have the guys form vodahost help desk helping as well.

Comment

Your on the right path John...good job!

Comment

Try to simply connect with BlueFTP and see what happens. From that point on we can tell if it is a problem on your side (most probably).
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Sorry what do you mean connect with only blueFTP

Comment

Hi i think i worked it out and published the index page then when i go on and look the page up it comes out as a blank page

Comment

Means to simply connect with the FTR manager (from BV, Tools, FTP Manager, Connect. Provide your username and password) . Please also post here your URL so we can have a look
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X