Want to create another site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want to create another site

What about on the Domain Utilities page Register New NameServer ? How is this done and could this be why my domain will not show up?

Comment

Yes, that's it.

A who is search shows that your nameservers are DNS Servers: DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Which means that you have NOT pointed your new domain name to your account. Please read again post #6: you need to point your new domain to your account, by entering the Register (or change) Name Servers section, and place there tha nameservers of your main account.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I sent in a ticket and got my nameservers to double check myself. When I register them this is the message I get...

There was an error processing your request!
        Details of the error(s) are as follows:

ErrCount: 1
        err1: This domain part of **ns3.vodahost.com** does not match ****

I tried doing it as ns3.bellabanana.com and it took but my site still did not show up. Which should it be?

Comment

Twelve beads.com is on DNS Servers: NS3.VODAHOST.COM NS4.VODAHOST.COM

and that's also where the new domain must be pointed. You must be something else wrong.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X