• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Publishing Site

I cannot publisch my site.
    I have FrreWebs as hoster.

Comment

Hi Zoeker. If you have created your pages with BlueVoda, you can only publish with VodaHost if you have subscribed. BV is a free web design program for all webmasters hosting with VodaHost.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

I can't publish either. I don't know why. and i don't know my ip address i checked my welcome email didn't say so. and i keep looking for it. so i can't publish it. someone please help me!

Comment

I assume you have subscribed. All your login information will be in your Welcoming email. If you don't see this email in your inbox, you might want to look in the Spam folder or the Junc folder. Let us know if you came right.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

O and i didn't purchase bluevoda. so is that why i haven't been able to publish my site?

Comment

No BlueVoda is free. VodaHost is a webhosting company and you subscribe (and pay of course) to them to be able to host with them. They give you BlueVoda as a free gift to create your pages, but you need to host your pages with VodaHost.

VodaHost is very affordable and a very good value for money. Hope to see you here in Vodaland....
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

What do you mean subcribe? How can i subcribe?

Comment

Go here http://www.vodahost.com/ and follow instructions.
                  Bless you
                  Tom

Comment

But if i subcribe i have to pay 7.25/month. i thought bluevoda was free. when i clicked on the site. it took me to the site, and it said that i had to pay something.

Comment

Yes BlueVoda is for free. The money you pay is not for BlueVoda, it is for hosting your site.

You see, it works like this: VodaHost has computer servers where they store your website pages and they are operating 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. When visitors visit your website, the actually view it on the VodaHost servers.

To start with this there are TWO things you must do:
                      First, you need to register a domain name. This is the name of your website. VodaHost can do that on your behalf and after all, they offer it to you for free.
                      Secondly, you register with VodaHost to host your pages (the content of your website). This is what you are paying for.

As a gift to you for hosting with them, VodaHost gives you BlueVoda program for absolutely free.

I hope this helps a little...
                      Bless you
                      Tom

Comment

so i have to pay for hosting? is that why i haven't been able to publish?

Comment

Yes, that is correct. In other words, if you do not have a place/ comapany who can store your published site pages, where are you going to publish to anyway.

Remember, pages that are created with BlueVoda can only be published to VodaHost servers.
                          Bless you
                          Tom

Comment

Working...
                          X