Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AddOn Domains automatically show the content from my main domain - WHY>?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AddOn Domains automatically show the content from my main domain - WHY>?

Originally posted by shanky View Post
    IT'S THE BV SERVER PROBLEM.

After receiving an warm welcome oversea phone call from BV staffs, I face this problem a few hours later.

I also have the same problem, sub-domain and add-on Domains. I have just moved (DNS Transfer) a domain here. I did the same as what I created at LunarPages but the sub domain dosen't work. It always go to the index... of the main domain. (public_html/index...). Even add on a new doamin is also go to the same main page.

= http://e-angthong.e-office4u.biz
    = http://www.net-earning.biz

ChrisVater , any proress for this crisis. I have just sent ticket on Nov 1, 2007, so I can approx. the result I will receive. If it's take too long I will consider to move all sites back to Lunarpages as this is a Government Project and can't be on a un-stable Server.

Anyway, I'm still hope that the technical staffs can fix them asap.

Question: I am wondering how many pages you have created for your sub-domain e-angthong and what are their names and if you published these pages to public_html/e-angthong ??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It seems to be OK now. A few minutes after positng, I received an email as follows:
      Hello,

The issue should be fixed now. :)

It was a problem with your cpanel theme. I have changed it as x3. Please delete the subdomain and recreate it once again to resolve the issue. Please try and let me know if you have any questions.
      The cpanel theme is 2 by default (when start using the cpanel) unchangable by user, anyway, it's already upgraded to x3 and it seems to work fine.

If there is any more problem, I will inform here for references, even success too, to fair with the support team and all lovely Moderlator.

Comment

Originally posted by shanky View Post
        It seems to be OK now. A few minutes after positng, I received an email as follows:

The cpanel theme is 2 by default (when start using the cpanel) unchangable by user, anyway, it's already upgraded to x3 and it seems to work fine.

If there is any more problem, I will inform here for references, even success too, to fair with the support team and all lovely Moderator.

Good News, thanks for letting us know ... Happy Publishing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
          Question: I am wondering how many pages you have created for your sub-domain e-angthong and what are their names and if you published these pages to public_html/e-angthong ??

It's just a test when facing the sub-domain problems. In fact it shuld be angthong.e-office4u.biz. It's a province in my country and it will have 72 provinces/sub domains in this domain and may be more for more customers. The government ask to use sub-domain istead of folder, that's the point.

I think it will have problem with SE like Google as all of subs will have the same contents. Anyway, I think defining them "disallowed" in the robot.txt can eliminate this SEO problem.

ANY SUGGESTION CONCERNING SEO IS REQUIRED.

Comment

Anybody, could you try http://angthong.e-office4u.biz/

I open with 3 browsers (Maxthon2, Opera, FireFox2) but it show

Network Error

Your requested host "angthong.e-office4u.biz" could not be resolved by DNS.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
            This is still concerning the sub-domain problem topic.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi this is what I see from that link you provide

THIS IS A TEST

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks,

So, the sub-domain should be OK and the problem should be on my side.

I will wait for ns resolve for a while.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for BVH support for your prompt reply

Comment

3 hours later, The subdomain site comes now. This case is not VODAHOST problem but my Local ISP.

Thanks for support and LadyEyes

Comment

My addon domains are working properly now as well. I am sure anyone with this issue will have it worked out pretty quickly. Just submit a support ticket.

THANKS VODAHOST!
                    sigpic
                    -Chris Vater

High I.Q. Media
                    www.ImpactQuality.com

Comment

Shanky, It's a problem with the Control Panel and I now have a completely different looking one. I had the same problem as you and ChrisVater. I put my support ticket in on the 29th Oct and I had the problem solved today. So I guess they will be contacting you shortly.

Darren

Comment

A good poin for V. 3 is user can change the Template Styles. I think support will help you asap.

TO BVH ADMIN., IT'S THE BEST IDEA TO USE V.3 AS DEFAULT TO ELIMINATE THIS ISSUED. Creating a sub-domain and add on domain should be so simple as eating bread, not asking in the forum or sending a ticket like now. I'm sure YOU will settle this in a few days, for all member's benefit.

Hope all will have fun here.

I'm a freshy here (just started on 30 Oct, 07) but really fell good since I have an oversea phone call and more sure on the support service when I received a blame email on issuing too much ticket for the same topic (^_^).

This is a sign that he/she sees and manages all ticket carefully (so he/she knows I am so worried that issuing so much tickets and sending a warm blamed email ^_^).

If my customes need huge hosting service, I will recommend you to them as I'm quite sure you will not make me loose my face.

Uhmmm Commission is required. ^_^

Thanks and Best Regards to all

Comment

Working...
                        X