creating another website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: creating another website

my apologies the link in fantastico is not working this may be download to the site being moved and that they sortly coming out with V8 which is the new version. the download link is still open on the new site, but you will have manually install but once you have you should get something like THIS

Comment

I went to the Noah's Classifieds main website and it is not clear to me how to use it. I like the look of their template. I guess if I want to use PHP programming, maybe I ought to just learn it. Fantastico is only a file with choices, so I figure only Noah's Classifieds has the script for, well, classifieds. Sure would like my site to look professional like that:)

Comment

Kacie, you missed the fact our favorite Alien is capable of installing this for you properly, and also is the best resource to have your installation "customized" the way you desire -- all extremely affordably and precise!

Email AliensAnonymous
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I thought all communications are to occur online and not via email. I would be interested in using this program but not sure if I am savvy enough in PHP to know how to use it. I tried to download it but then after I do, nothing happens and I can't find the software on my hard drive under Programs.

Comment

Working...
          X