Previewing Image problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previewing Image problem

Ok, so just recently I updated an image on my site.
    The I try to preview it and it showed the little box with a red X in it. So I deleded the image and put it up again, but I still get the same problem
    Help!

Re: Previewing Image problem

The source path is not exactly the same as was previously published (and it helps to always declare the entire process or situaltion you are describing --- I just happen to know what all you are trying to do!).

You will need to "re-characterize" it:
    Delete the image from your page, re-title it, save it as this "new" image to the proper source folder, re-import it, re-publish it.

This "re-processing" basically establishes the associations required by making it appear to be a completely new and different image (which really it is not), which both the program and the server will treat as dynamically new, and thus the page itself beomes "new" and will then over-write the old version.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

ok, tried that twice and still same problem
      Am I just not saving it to the correct folder?
      EDIT: Never mind got it

Comment

Most likely.
        Also, if you have not re-published an archived page prior to "updating" it, you are not using the procedure properly: you must first re-establish the old associations on the page (converting it to an actively formatted page) before "editing" it or "updating" it.....try to close the page to revert to the archived one, and then re-open and re-publish to "regain" associations: then Save page again. Re-open, and then you should be able to not only see the page as should be, but edit/update as well.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X