X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Publishing Assistance

Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
    You had a server upgrade. Go here for info
    That's useful to know for future questions of this kind... I never realised that it would publish sucessfully on these old server IP's, so never gave that a second thought. Way to go Terry
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
      You had a server upgrade. Go here for info
      Thanks for that Terry, I`ll check that out when I get home (it`s still a part time business at the moment).

Shouldn`t the people who were on the old server have been informed of the change or did I miss something?
      Paul
      www.tinwolf.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tinwolf View Post
        Thanks for that Terry, I`ll check that out when I get home (it`s still a part time business at the moment).

Shouldn`t the people who were on the old server have been informed of the change or did I miss something?
        We were informed on here, however.. an email wouldn't have gone amiss for those who don't visit the forum often or at all.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I`ve just tried to publish to the new server using the updated bluevoda programme but it refuses to accept my password although I can log into the new server cpanel with the password I`m using.

I`ve tried changing the password on the cpanel but still no luck.
          Paul
          www.tinwolf.co.uk

Comment

Now is the time to submit a support ticket.
            Double check and make sure you have the correct username & password.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X