what do l put for title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do l put for title?

LMAO! Ya ain't the only one, LMAO! Didn't know such even existed till I met my hillbilly, God love him! But wouldn't trade for all the riches in the world! But if ya think about it, the hill he was raised on is covered in poplar trees and the town is just below the bluff....LMAO...so much for originality!
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Pronounce it? I gave up last year, these hillbillies don't understand the US english, let alone the queen's english, LMAO! Since we have been here, my hillbilly, uh, hubby, thinks I speak Greek!
      Karen Williams

Comment

Come to think of it, they even have their own weird way of cleaning their ears and KMac pointed that one out in a joke about a battery being dead...LMAO!
        Karen Williams

Comment

Originally posted by karenwms63 View Post
          Come to think of it, they even have their own weird way of cleaning their ears and KMac pointed that one out in a joke about a battery being dead...LMAO!
          LOL... I just read that most people call it just 'The Bluff' ???? makes sense!

Fogive us for chattin on yer thread lneedsunshine, it's only cos we are both sat here waiting to help you... and hey... might as well break the silence...
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Forgive us, Sunshine! Off topic, but all your needs will be addressed. Keep your chin up!
            Karen Williams

Comment

ok no worries l am so pleased with my webpage spent ages setting it up, lknow it can only be something silly! but desperate to show my family!!

anyway ok l need to contact enom.com they have my domain name what do l need to give them the ip address? or something?

Comment

Did you purchase the domain through Voda?
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

morning no l purchased through enom.com an american company what details do l need to give them? does Voda not automatcially direct it?

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                    Well... truth be known.... what first caught my eye was that you lived in Poplar Bluff.... didn't believe that a city could really be called that until I looked it up on the net LOL

I mean... how do you pronounce it?... POPLARBLUFF.. POPLABLUFF...I can't get my tounge around this one...
                    Its pronounced POP LAR.. its a TREE like an aspen but smaller not as wispy. So.. the POPLARS grow on the Bluff (hill, mesa, incline, ant hill, trashpile, god only knows in arkansas and missouri)

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by lneedsunshine View Post
                      morning no l purchased through enom.com an american company what details do l need to give them? does Voda not automatcially direct it?
                      No.. Voda does not automatically direct it. You must login and point it to the servers. They will be something like NS.VODA10.com There will be two of them.. or one.. but you type it twice. They should have given you login info to login and point your domains or manage your domains.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok l have an account with enom.com for my domain names have gone to settings on my account, it say tick the box define your own host settings so done that it has 3 boxes host type and address ok went to type in ns1.Voda31.com but the first box host wont let me type the whole address in.?

Comment

I dont know .. you will have to ask them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok l think l have done but now the page comes up and says index of cgi-bin? do lneed to direct to the voda ip address or the one you gave for my webpage name

Comment

ok now the page comes up with just the ip address and nothing else and a webpage saying sucess apache is working on your webpage and etc etc
                              what now l am losing interest slowly but surely

Comment

Looks ok to me... I see your website

Comment

Working...
                                X