Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problem with saving changes

I'm having these problems too,
    Tom - what is the procedure for deleting a page from the server and re-publishing?

Thanks
    http://www.swiftsaleproperty.com

Comment

Not sure deleting will help here, but it's good to know how for future reference...

In BV: Tools > FTP Manager, "Connect," find offending file in right hand pane, rt click to delete.

Then you just publish the original BV page again (with same name) or create a new version to publish
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to update a page or two. www.diannescuteasabutton.com But I can Connect in BlueFTP. I get 530 Login authentication failed. What do I do? Is there another way to get republish pages without getting the old ones? help!

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to update a page or two. www.diannescuteasabutton.com But I can Connect in BlueFTP. I get 530 Login authentication failed. What do I do? Is there another way to get republish pages without getting the old ones? help!

Comment

You use the publish button.. not the ftp. You also need to make sure you are connecting to the correct server. Some of them have been updated and may have changed if its been some time since you accessed your site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X