Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficulty in publish pages in my one ADDON DOMAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Difficulty in publish pages in my one ADDON DOMAIN!

No, you have to create it manually inside the mercadolivre1 folder using Blue FTP
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Navaldesign, I already opened a folder and publish a page of test, and still does not function, but in agreement you commented, some delay time for stayed assets the Sub-domain, correct?

Thank You

Comment

Correct
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello NavalDesign, passed some hours and was verify the page that created, named "shop" as a sub-domain of www.mercadolivre1.info Stayed like this: www.shop.mercadolivre1.info, but verify that the page does not function. I quizzed then by the address: www.mercadolivre1.info/shop and the page functions, but not as a
          sub-domain(www.shop.mercadolivre1.info)
          Put in agreement oriented myself: In The Public_html --> Folder:mercadolivre1 --> Folder: shop --> Page Index.html, but will not function like a sub domain??? As I can do, www.shop.mercadolivre1.info instead of www.mercadolivre1.info/shop?

Comment

as i know there is a different between subdomain and sub folder (please correct if i am wrong). you can create sub folder manually using FTP but to create a subdomain you have to do it in control panel.

in this case we are talking about addon domain mercadolivre1.info.
            For this www.shop.mercadolivre1.info , shop is subdomain of addon domain mercadolivre1.info and shop folder has to be created as sub domain in control panel. but shop is not a sub folder of addon domain mercadolivre1.info but will be a sub folder of your main domain (www.myvt.info)
            and because of mercadolivre1.info is an addon domain,when you create a sub domain in control panel, shop folder will be automatically created in your main domain directory (public_html) and not in addon domain directory(public_html/mercadolivre1).
            So when you publish your index page for the shop, you have to publish to public_html/shop and not to public_html/mercadolivre1/shop.
            and shop can be loaded in 2 different name:
            www.shop.mercadolivre1.info or www.myvt.info/shop
            Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by publiweb1
              Hello;

I created a new one Addon Domain: www.mercadolivre1.info in my main account(www. myvt. info) and I tried to publish in agreement the tutorials a page index for the www.mercadolivre1.info, but not access across of www.mercadolivre1.info and yes across of http: //www.myvt.info/mercadolivre1/????

As I do for publish in www.mercadolivre1.info????

Thank You
              Hello

Comment

Thank you very much!!

Only more a doubt, for publish a sub-folder of the sub-domain www.shop.mercadolivre1.info, by example www.shop.mercadolivre1.info/contact I need to create in the public_html/shop a folder of name "contact" with the page "index.html" or is not going to create a new one folder? Sufficiency publish in the public_html/shop a page of name "contact.html?

As it would be the publication in the BlueVoda? Public_html/shop/contact???

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by publiweb1
                  Thank you very much!!

Only more a doubt, for publish a sub-folder of the sub-domain www.shop.mercadolivre1.info, by example www.shop.mercadolivre1.info/contact I need to create in the public_html/shop a folder of name "contact" with the page "index.html" or is not going to create a new one folder? Sufficiency publish in the public_html/shop a page of name "contact.html?

As it would be the publication in the BlueVoda? Public_html/shop/contact???

Thank You
                  both of them are correct
                  Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by htunlinsoe
                    Hello
                    Hello too
                    Nyoman

Comment

You are the best one bears that already I witnessed in the web, thank you very much!!!!

Comment

you're wellcome
                        I am not the best but we (voda familly) are the best
                        Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoman
                          as i know there is a different between subdomain and sub folder (please correct if i am wrong). you can create sub folder manually using FTP but to create a subdomain you have to do it in control panel.

in this case we are talking about addon domain mercadolivre1.info.
                          For this www.shop.mercadolivre1.info , shop is subdomain of addon domain mercadolivre1.info and shop folder has to be created as sub domain in control panel. but shop is not a sub folder of addon domain mercadolivre1.info but will be a sub folder of your main domain (www.myvt.info)
                          and because of mercadolivre1.info is an addon domain,when you create a sub domain in control panel, shop folder will be automatically created in your main domain directory (public_html) and not in addon domain directory(public_html/mercadolivre1).
                          So when you publish your index page for the shop, you have to publish to public_html/shop and not to public_html/mercadolivre1/shop.
                          and shop can be loaded in 2 different name:
                          www.shop.mercadolivre1.info or www.myvt.info/shop
                          Nicely and clearly explained!
                          Navaldesign

Comment

thanks naval
                            we have the same karma, i have read your thread http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/vod...than-zero.html
                            Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoman
                              thanks naval
                              we have the same karma, i have read your thread http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/vod...than-zero.html
                              Thanks Nyoman,
                              It just made me feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, we don't do it for money or for fame, simply trying to help new members. Even though one can be wrong, it is the will to help that counts.

(By the way, beautiful sites you got there!)
                              Last edited by navaldesign; 02-20-2006, 09:13 AM.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X