Help, Only 1 of 14 Webpages shows up, where are they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help, Only 1 of 14 Webpages shows up, where are they

Typically with new sites and I am assuming this one is?, it can take 24 hours or so for the site to fully propagate around the web. I'm sure it will be fine tomorrow. This has happened to me on plenty of ocaisons with new builds so I wouldn't do anything drastic.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Lisa,
      as of 0730 european time on my FF everything is A1 OK.......
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

I just heard from Support in which they say,

"The site should be loading for all to see in a few hours after propagation of a few tweaks to the DNS zone for davedubroff.com".

Glad they found something to tweak, now the site is no longer available until the propagation is complete.

Thank you for you help.

Comment

It turns out that after Vodahost Support did it's DNS Tweak, the website was not available only a brief moment and has been available to me ever since. Vodahost must have fixed it the problem since the domain name I published to www.davedubroff.com no longer brings up Vodahost as it's davedubroff.com home page. Hooray for that. I am looking forward to hearing from my client that all is well on his end.

Do any of you know what it is that different visitors to a website have different results, one can get on, another can't. Is clearing the cache, then restart browser or restart computer, the only recommendation I can give. Let me know.

I thank you all. Lisa

Comment

Found out my own answer, The visitors who could not get on to the web page no matter how many time they typed the address in, were putting the Web Address AKA Domain Name into the SEARCH BAR, not into the ADDRESS BAR where it belongs. The expression "You can't get there from here" is definitely true in this situation. Got to love Screen Captures, they tell all. You guys are great. Thank you Again. Lisa

Comment

Working...
            X