• Show
Clear All

Re: Trying to publish

I thought I tried that - but I'll do what you say
    Thanks a lot
    Lorna

Comment

I had the same problem when my IP address was not listed. I saw my version of Web Builder was 8.01 and the download was 8.0. I was skeptical, but I did the download and then tried to publish again. The address was listed. It said sucessfully published, but when I went to the address it still just showed a directory, like a FTP site. I assume I need to give it some time?

Comment

No, if the directory content appears, it is because you have not published an "index" page. You may have published an "Index", INDEX", or "home" or "HOME" but what you need is "index", all lowercase letters.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Just want to say thanks for all the help -my first page is now on line www.lornamack.com It's a beginning!! I have two more pages nearly ready but need to find the best way to put my art in there.
          Thanks again
          Lorna

Comment

Working...
          X