Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting from scratch???...

Originally posted by pricelessbeauti
    I have a question... i checked out indigohairsalon and her intro was really cool. how can i make my page like that? And also, how can I put the hit counter up on my site
    Please read the above posts. You need Flash to do that.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by pricelessbeauti
      And I have another question? How Do I take my account off of private?
      What does this mean ?
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,
        I have a question. Once I download flash, whatdo I do next? I mean, as far as where to put it. I mean, could you please give me step by step instructions on how to make a intro page like Indigohairdesigns?
        "Why try hard to fit in....When you were born to stand out!"
        www.pricelessbeauti.com

Comment

Sorry, this is not the way things work. The downloadable Flash is what you need to be able to SEE flash files that are published on various websites. Creating a flash clip, is a totally different issue. You need a flash making software: Original Flash (very costy) or other Flash creating software. I'm not really knowledgable about Flash creating. You can do a Google search with "Flash" and you will get hundreds of results for flash creating software. Try them out and chose the one that betters suits you. They come with instructions on how to use them.

You can try also an online Flash builder as http://www.flashberry.com/ which is what he used to create the intro you have seen.
          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
          X