This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login to Wordpress

I just upgraded my computer and am now running Windows 7. Transferred all my files, all that went okay. I just got the message of the upgrade to server Voda8, all seems well after I downloaded the latest version of Blue Voda. Problem is I can no longer login to my Wordpress blog. Am i missing something? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Can't login to Wordpress

Appreciate the feedback. I can't login at all, I don't get to the page I actually get a 404 error. I tried resetting my password, even though I knew what it was. Didn't work, that's why I'm here. It's a fantastico install, using 3.0, anyone else got some insight?

Comment

I tried clearing it, but still no success. Any other ideas? It seems like it may have something to do with the updated server Voda8, I dunno just a guess?
      This is the error message I get.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@comic-art-ink.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
      More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Comment

Submit a Support Ticket with all the details.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X