X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rajan
    Hi *****,

Thanks for the BV version 7.0 and the update about it's variuos new features. I am excited and can not wait longer to see it myself.

But where is the button to download the mew version? I tried the link you sent in the email. It take me to the Vodahost community forums.

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?BXbZlB1K6EVk5RXoFHhhJA

Still I can't find the hotspot or button to click.

Thanks
    - Rajan

Please read my post. The first article on the top of this page. Here
    you will find two download links.
    Last edited by VodaHost; 07-29-2005, 06:21 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you

Thank you for the prompt help. You're always right there for me and it is much appreciated. Website is very successful and would not have been possible for me to get it done without Blue Voda and its fine staff. -- Walt
      www.lakejenningsliving.com

Comment

Can't download the new bluevoda..keep getting a message saying my security setting will not allow this type of download...never had this problem before with other bluevoda downloads....can anyone help?
        ~Jan~

Jan's Place
        The Life n' Time's of Lady J'
        Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        God made man....then he had a better idea!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

It's most likely a firewall you are behind. Disable your firewall or allow it to access the download, then try.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

Great Work! With the new format and layout features, along with the sliding menubar, 7.0 is truly amazing. I'm sure there was a great deal of hard work that went into it. Your efforts are very much appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

sorry to disturb you, but honestly, i cant find where the download button is anywhere on the site. please reply to nathanbell12344321@msn.com

thanx

Comment

Nope it's nothing to do with my firewall...i tried downloading the new bluevoda with my firewall turned off and i'm still getting the same security message.... just a thought but weren't the other bluevoda download links on a web page not in the forum?
                ~Jan~

Jan's Place
                The Life n' Time's of Lady J'
                Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                God made man....then he had a better idea!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Here is a link for you guys:

http://www.bluevoda.com/bv.zip

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by xxjanxx
                    Nope it's nothing to do with my firewall...i tried downloading the new bluevoda with my firewall turned off and i'm still getting the same security message.... just a thought but weren't the other bluevoda download links on a web page not in the forum?
                    Try rebooting your computer. If it still doesn't work, open up a support ticket.

Comment

Bv 7.0

You guys are totally awesome!!!
                      I don't know how the best keeps getting better, but it does!
                      www.assetravel.com

Comment

Hi All

You all just lucked out ,lol i just finished a 6 page post about Microsofts new page builder and BlueVoda, then I got sidedtracked on other subjects. when I went to post it I found I wasn't logged in , doy. Anyways i just registered to tell you how much better your Bluevoda is compared to Microsofts newest creation. I just downloaded yours two days ago and have three very proffesional looking pages done so far. Microsofts program... I would still be trying to figure it out. I have never made web pages before and I ain't that smart so thats saying something about the ease of use of Bluevoda. I just wanted to thank you. I do have one question though......Will I be able to use my pages on another web hosting site other than vodahost? I signed up at another one just minutes before i found you all. Thanks again keep up the great work. Oh yeah I have two other questions...did you guys notice that the posts in this forum goes from the bottom to the top instead of the first post at the top or is it just me ( Im left handed every things backwards)? Hope you had a great Vacation *****.
                        Last edited by VodaHost; 07-30-2005, 08:40 AM.

Comment

No, you will have to use VodaHost to host your pages. I suggest you cancel your other plan (most likely a money back guarentee).

And..

You are correct, the posts go from bottom up.

Comment

Originally posted by tmiller
                            ...did you guys notice that the posts in this forum goes from the bottom to the top instead of the first post at the top or is it just me ( Im left handed every things backwards)?
                            The order of the posts is based on your settings in your User CP. Edit Options and set Thread Display Mode to "Linear - Oldest First" to see the posts in the order they were posted.
                            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                            X