Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: using the GALLERY feature

Hi you guys,
    I was in the same predicament as you guys originally, scoured the world wide web for photo galleries to use on my web site and guess I found it finally on Blue Voda Website builder.

Learn BV well and master the many wonderful functions available, try them out and then only you will know how easy it is. Understanding is the keyword.

The BV Gallery is excellent and easy to use with the other functions.

First choose your background then plan a design for your gallery. I use shapes with gradients.

Then prepare your photos and images in the size you want your visitors to view [I suggest 600 pix x 400] as sufficiently large for viewers to appreciate.

Click on the BV Gallery icon and drag it to the area in your web page where you want it to be. Double click to load all your images that you have sized to 600x400, close the properties dialogue page and the gallery will automatically create your thumb images. click on the Gallery thumbs and grab one of the ears to position and resize your thumbs.

Preview the gallery in your browser. Click on the thumb and the 600x400 pic will popup at the top left hand corner unframed. If you dont like this option go back to your properties dialogue and select "Popup".

the number of thumbs you would place in a page is entirely up to you as the option is provided in the dialogue properties.

Let your imagination run wild and you will come up with a nice layout for your BV Gallery.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X