Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic & animations

Hi,

I`m new to Blue voda and thus doing some tests.

Would like to have some help please regarding adding animations to the web page and also, how could I put a picture/ graphic on top of a graphical background and not showing that ugly white box around the picture or graphic? Any suggestions guys for these two topics???? does Bluevoda accept photoshop transparency layers?

thanks in advance..!!!!!!!!!

Patrick

Re: Graphic & animations

to do animations you need to use a software that will animate the image you are trying to portray. there are many out there and most are free. just google "free animation" and you will be brought to another world. As for taking an image and eliminating the background, you will need software to do this. A free one is www.getpaint.net. they also have a great forum where you can learn how to use it. Another program that works well is Picture it Pro - costs about $100 and the last I can suggest is Photoshop - more expensive and you need to work on mastering this program. I'm not sure what you mean my photoshop transparencies. BV recognizes most extensions for images.
    hope this helps,
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hey friend mrmagoo144.

thanks for your reply. I use photoshop, but I`ll look into www.getpaint.net. and see what it brings.

thanks
      Patrick

Comment

i think u should ether edit the pic in the photoshop itself ..... and finally get it into bluevoda.or the another option is ... try saving the image in which u want to keep the background trasparent in .gif format .... i m also new to bluevoda,and i think photoshop is the best image editer.so need not to look for something else, its sufficient for any problem like this as far as image editing is coincedered. mistakes should be forbidden.

Comment

the bg is not transparent, you need to fill it with your back ground image
          Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Just insert your animation onto your blue voda page as an image .. the animation will work when you publish or preview ..

As far as creating a transparent background with an existing image (i.e., the white box you refer to around the image, it's a background) you need to remove the background .. this can be done easily in photoshop ..

- open your image in photoshop
            - choose magic wand
            - click on your image until you see everything lit up with the dotted lines (sometimes called marching ants)
            - then choose the selections tab and choose invert
            - then choose edit and cut
            - then open a new piece of transparent canvas
            - then choose paste
            - save this image as a png .. this is cleaner than a .gif image ..

You new image will now have the initial background removed and will have a transparent background instead that you can apply to your overall graphic image ..

p.s. if your image does not come clean to the new piece of canvas you will need to erase away what does not come clean .. it's always a good idea to clean up the image anyway as some specs do come with it ..

Good Luck ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi
              I use Xara3D V6, Its great for 3D animation
              You can export in: Gif, Png. Swf jpg bitmap etc.

JoLux

Comment

Working...
              X