Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost logo

Hi,
    I'm having a problem with my logo. I had 8 pages with the same layout and background etc...
    I recently added a ninth page with a copuple of photos.
    I followed the same guide lines as the other 8 pages,saved the page and published to the website in its respective folder.
    When I opened the page on my website everything was working and looking normal except my logo wasn't there. I checked the folder for the .png file and it was there.
    All the other pages display the logo as normal. Only the new page does not.
    I have tried deleting all files in the folder from the server and starting again...same thing.
    I have deleted the logo from my BV files and started from new,saved and published (after deleting all files again) only to find the same thing....

Can anyone give me any other pointers as to what it could be.

Thank you.

Dave.

www.destarman.com

Re: Lost logo

Is your logo redishorange star if so its there.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

i just copied both 2 of your pages, the first kinderkamers with the link here:
      www.videopostcards.info/testkind100.html
      as you can see the logo is there
      the 2nd page foto's with the link as:
      www.videopostcards.info/testfoto100.html

there are a couple of questions i would have:
      1. why do yo have your link kinderkamers repeated for the page
      2. you also have the K in the word capitalized and should not have any caps or space.
      3. the only thing i see with the Foto's page is the F is capitalized and you have the possessive sign '
      i'm pretty sure you are not supposed to have those also.
      hope this helps you
      mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks jkadin and mrmagoo144 for taking the time to have look.

Firstly, jkadin yes my logo is a redish orange star, and I am glad you can see it,but was that on www.destarman.com or www.destarman.com/Foto's/Foto's.html because the problem lies with the last one.

Secondly, mrmagoo144 you say you copied both of my pages....there are a total of 9.(8 navigation bar links and one text link)
        I clicked the link www.videopostcards.info/testfoto100.html and yes I could see my logo. I missed the Marquee though and there was only 1 photo???.

I don't know what you mean about repeating the link for kinderkamers. The navigation bar link should be inactive when you are on that particular page?.(this is the same for every page on my site)

I cannot see my logo on www.destarman.com/Foto's/Foto's.html but I can see it on all the other pges on my website. This is what has got me confused.
        I will change all my files and folders to lower case characters and leave out the sign ' to see if this makes a difference.
        I did also check it from a computer from my workplace and I could not see it from there either........
        and everything was going so well lol

Once again thanks.
        DeStarman

www.destarman.com

Comment

Yes I saw it on the url destarman.com I just looked at your foto's foto's It is not there. See if you can copy and paste it again from another page close the other page save the copy and paste foto page close out page open page again and now publish it see if that helps.
          sigpicJoe

Comment

1. i didnt try to make your marquee work. i just wanted to show you that the logo was there for your foto page when i did your page. i think it's got to do with the possessive sign and once you save your pages correctly then i think your logo will be there.

2. the name of your site is www.destarman.com and you save several other pages one being kindermakes but you repeated the kindermakes twice and i wondered why. In fact you did the same for each page.
            mrmagoo144
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks for the info...

I changed all my files to lower case and removed the ' sign. Saved them, closed them, re-opened them and published them and now everything is working just as it should be !!!.

mrmagoo if you mean double as in the URL( www.destarman.com/kinderkames/kinderkamers.html ) that is because I have all my pages in their own folder.

Thank you both very much for your help and advice....it was very useful.

DeStarMan

www.destarman.com

Comment

Your quite welcome
                sigpicJoe

Comment

Are you german? because if you are not, that is Great german!
                  Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Working...
                  X