Image Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Questions

Can anyone tell me why this happens? Strange colors and image problems on some pages but not on others... I saved this page as "save as" from a previous page (which displays fine), I'm scratching my head. If I go back in and re-save it is OK for a while then it defaults back to this sort of quirky default? Other pages in my site also go strange from time to time with images appearing where they should'nt etc. I have not re-sized the images in BV, I always size them in Photoshop and 'save for web" Very curious.
    Thanks in advance if you can help
    Cheers
    Glendene
    The Female Zone

Re: Image problems

Glendene, you might have to be more specific. I have a flick around and all looks OK. The strange colours and image problems your having, only you would know about this because we don't know what we should be seeing.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Image Questions

Thanks Darren for your response. If you check other links on my site you will see that other pages have a common theme.. ie: a blue menu on the left hand side of the page and constant *******ted graphics on the Right HS. Every now and again I get Yellow menu and graphics that transend from where they shoud be to another location on the page. Dont get me wrong... I'm not complaining just curious.
      Thanks again
      The Female Zone

Comment

Another example of images changing places can be found here. The original image has been replaced by one of my header images.. ?
        The Female Zone

Comment

Originally posted by glendene View Post
          Another example of images changing places can be found here. The original image has been replaced by one of my header images.. ?
          I looked at this link and both these images have the same name, although the one lower down has been stretched. Delete this one and reinsert the correct one (Try renaming it first). Then publish again and see what happens.

Darren
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
          X