Photo or image enhancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo or image enhancer?

I have to say thank you for this thread. It answered my zillion questions about this topic perfectly in easy to understand words and examples!! LOL I'm just starting on my site and have to create almost the same type of gallery that you two are doing. I also was using Photoshop and now know I don't have to do all the resizing myself. Whew!

I have to scan all the images in first, though as they are the printed "covers" of the patterns I sell. I guess I will just play around with the scan resolution and cropping until I get a setting that works.

i appreciate you!
    still working on website!

Comment

When using PhotoShop to fine tune your pix use the "Save for Web" option. You can reduce the file size by as much as 90% rather than using the "Save As" function. Once the image is in the "Web" function use the slider on the right to reduce the (electronic) size. Photo's look best as a jpeg.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Oh! So if I'm having to scan and crop in Photoshop anyway, and then use then use the "save for web" feature, i don't really even need the Pix Resizer? That would save a step for sure and I have LOTS of pics.

THen, do I just move those photoshop files into the bv Images folder?

Comment

You "Save for the web" directly in a folder inside your BlueVoda folder on your computer. Then you take them from there to import them in your pages.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

oh....DUH! I'm laughing at myself on this one!!!! thanks....need more coffee ! No telling how silly my other posts are this morning!! Maybe I should have some pancakes, too!

tammy

Comment

Pancakes with a cup of coffe are great!
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X