Ad Banner Rotator Not Showing All Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Banner Rotator Not Showing All Images

I recently downloaded the BlueVoda software to give it a test run before transferring my hosting. I've been loving it so far and having a great time with how easy it is to understand and do everything and will most likely purchase their hosting in the next few days.

The only issue I've had so far is that I'm using 2 Ad Banner Rotators to display multiple images on the top of my page and, while I loaded the pictures correctly in each, after a certain point they each start showing the same image. I have it set for 5 second fade transitions and each rotator has 14 different images associated with it, but after each displays it's 5th image they begin showing the same image instead of what one of them is supposed to be displaying.

I thought at first I had made a mistake on uploading the images for the first rotator I made but after I deleted that one and re-designated the images, the same result occurred only this time the second one I had made (that had been showing the correct images all along) began to show the same image as the rotator I had just fixed. My only assumption is that maybe there is a limit to the amount of images I can associate with that function and after that limit is reached it replaces the extra with the most recently added images.

Any help would be nice because I'd rather not have to make a .gif to perform the function since in the future I plan to be changing the images being displayed on a regular basis. However, if that is the only solution then I guess I'll have to. Thank you for your time.
Working...
X