Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background looks like tiles

Hi
    I am using an image for my background. I am a digital s****booker and I am using one of
    my s****book images. It is a jpeg file. I am able to use it as a background, but it looks like
    tile..the image is repeated over and over again.
    Is there a way to get it as one image?

I was able to do this before with an older version of bv.

Thanks
    Salina

www.springhillpumpkinpatch.com

Re: background looks like tiles

Really, it doesn't look all that bad at all!

To make sure images do not tile, they need to be properly sized for universal display ... and the size that agreeably meets that criteria is 1750 pixels wide, and at least 1000 pixels tall. This prevents "sideways scroll" in most cases ...

If your pages are taller than that and you prefer to keep your background "static" and to not tile as it compensates for page length, you can simply enter code onto your pages to make your page 'float' over the background.

Once your page has been published, access your cPanel FILE MANAGER > public_html/ directory > click on the page file showing and then in the Toolbar EDIT FILE

Locate near the top of your page file the folowing section (shown as blue), and COPY + PASTE into yout page HTML the code (shown as red):
    {
    text-align: center;
    margin: 0;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

Be sure to click SAVE to end your EDIT Session, and to exit cPanel properly.

Your page will now scroll over a static (or "fixed") background.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X