background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: background

So...Bill! (now that it is acceptable to massacre threads) Did you ever select a RAM upgrade? What did you think of Tiger?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I was so busy today - forgot. 512 isn't cutting it. Let you know tomorrow.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

thank you bill
        still working on website!

Comment

My opinion, If anyone is interested in it : Islandcrazy HAD understood the question.

And, unless you are describing a step by step procedure and you can't shorten it, answers SHOULD be kept short.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Welcome back from vacation, General!

And on we go......

Comment

Thankyou Vassili, i still am, only i love BV and Vodatalk too much to stay away. Even working with a dialup connection.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Unbelievable!.....I have enough frustration each day without having to look for it! Dial-up (even the turbo stuff) would probably make me give up the web completely!

Talked to ***** yesterday.....when I asked about you, he mentioned you were still on Holiday. Missed your support in the Forums recently. There have been MANY posts of "non-solutions" and "trial and error" which has left many a newcomer more confused than when they started! It will be refreshing to have additional technical support from you without feeling as if I am fighting the tide......

Comment

Originally posted by islandcrazy
                  (OK BEEZ, just for you, all i got... i don't want to put a link here...
                  tammydeyoungdesigns.com
                  Omigod that is so cute and so fun...I can't wait to see it when it is done...you go girl....really really cool.
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

(I think your mouseovers are precious! Really neat!)

Comment

Working...
                    X