Why Am I Not Selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Am I Not Selling

<an exhaustive reply was posted to Lawnman in his other thread, with specifics he can use>
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Mindy, I have a site that you could give a try. It is a networking site called Apsense. You build your own network and thus get more visitors to your own website. It is free to join and i joined last week. This is only one of thousands of ideas there are out there, but finding them is sometimes very hard. I actually stumbled upon it by accident when googling for other things. My own website is http:www.kimtdesigns.com if you wish to have a look or go to http://www.apsense.com if you want to have a go at building your own network. Hope this helps you. From Kim

Comment

Mindy,

need be patient, my site took 16th months to receive first cheque.
        along the way, I pick up bit by bit and build up small knowledge base,
        I believed we should be ok later on.

"Success is a Journey, Not a Destination."
        - Ben Sweetland

I was about to start reading and digging on Bether's
        links ... ... ( as expected, usually ended up got side track )

research is important at the beginning.
        how to do a good research , with keyword digger,
        what is KEI? what is competition ... ...
        maybe can invite bether and Karen
        to give us a forum tution class ... or interview them ...
        that they can give us a briefing...
        sigpic
        Best Regards,
        Fox

Comment

Hi Mindy,

There some excellent advice in the "VodaBot archives".
          Have you ever been there?

Do it now.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

FOX ...... Zuriatman.....

You guys should both pay closer attention to the dates of threads and whether or not subsequent threads are more relevant.....to both your peers and to the topic.

See this thread, which followed a year later!!

PS: Zuriatman....Mindy has done her homework long ago, and has both read far more than the average webby as well as applied specific helps offered along the way: your "do it now" prompt is out of line.
            Where, for instance, is your website mentioned to evidence your exampling the concepts you are so quick to chime in on?

Comment

Originally posted by kimt View Post
              Hi Mindy, I have a site that you could give a try. It is a networking site called Apsense. You build your own network and thus get more visitors to your own website. It is free to join and i joined last week. This is only one of thousands of ideas there are out there, but finding them is sometimes very hard. I actually stumbled upon it by accident when googling for other things. My own website is http:www.kimtdesigns.com if you wish to have a look or go to http://www.apsense.com if you want to have a go at building your own network. Hope this helps you. From Kim
              There has been a sudden re-proliferation of these ad schemes here in VodaTalk once again (apsense, adbrite, agoraclub, etc.), and again it bears repeating: these are "schemes" and NOT recommended means to increase traffic, contribute to SE positioning, or add to your bottom-line!!

They are in fact, loosely contrived "networks" of non-compliant methods that may in fact result in your site being penalized by the Search Engines. As such, these 'programs' are not supported here in VodaTalk in any way, shape, or form. If you are experiencing problems you will need to seek a solution from them, as we focus on sharing and supporting truly beneficial, proven and sustainable solutions.

Additionally, Kim......it is not allowable (nor very wise in the broader sense) to strategically post within VodaTalk your own "affiliate invitation" to these programs! Trolling forums for clients is simply bad practice!

Comment

Vasili, as usual, you nailed it on the head my friend.
                Affordable Medical Insurance
                Discount Dental Plan
                Washington State Health Insurance
                Temporary Health Insurance
                Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

I think you have done well in your trial. But, everything should be done patiently. In average, we need at about 2-3 months to get the first check.

Comment

Working...
                  X