Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affiliate banners to VodaHost no longer show on my site ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Affiliate banners to VodaHost no longer show on my site ?

Have just cleared everthing out and done all the suggestions and no difference.

What is really strange is that on my son's laptop none of the Vodahost buttons or the other two affiliate buttons on my links page show. However on my daughter's desk top all the buttons are clearly visable and all is fine?

Could it be something to do with how each computer is set up in its security to allow or block certain types of scripts/messages to affiliate links.

Thanks all for you kind help so far,

Rob

www.saulfarm.com
    www.saulfarm.com
    www.pumfrett.com
    www.dampguard.com
    www.zakoapartments.com

Comment

Re: Affiliate banners to VodaHost no longer show on my site ?

NO.
      Affiliate banners are all benignly written (mostly in HTML, some newer in Java) but are no threat to OS or protection utilities.....wiping your files has nothing to do with how banners present (only creates a long process of re-establishing all your saved passwords and loading all your "saved" web pages for future visits! LOL) You might check your firewall rules, however, depending on how you set your utility and how your connection loads....

It should be obvious it is the settings, based on some systems seeing it and not others. Double-check the actual banner setups - make sure they are indeed intact, and the layouts are good.

(If the code installed is say, for a 436x60 banner, and you have only allowed enough room for a 220x60 banner, it will not display properly. Check layouts in Preview if using BV, and rely on simple linear formatting to allow disparate presentations. Search "affiliate" and "Vasili" to bring up threads that cover the basics on laying out affiliate banners and the peculiar nuances of how they present).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X