Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Selling items on my web page

Your insight is appreciated.

I tend to be much less "doom and gloom" when it comes to prospecting and actually negotiating solutions it seems.....I found a Brand name online bank, but before I signed up with them, I researched their "partners" and how they declared clearinghouse/interbank relationships until I found a few to hook my neighbor up with (he owns 32 MacDonalds restraunts and was looking for a non-traditional place to park some cash, shall we say).

Going through the hoops for him allowed me to see the criteria on the other end as well, and seemingly it is pretty straighforward the world over: if you are credible (solid citizen and been in business for a while), are legitmately (at least documentably) presenting proper business intent, and are not totally transient (have residency and answer your phone), the chances are pretty good that establishing a standard depository business account in a local financial institution will serve to provide the structure for an online business "processing" account (bank) to transact business with. They truly are more interested in making some money off you than not, as they let the local bank screen individuals for them (for the most part).

And, whatever the fee structure is for online processing, there is always room for movement --- believe me!
    Usually it is those who have more knowledge than experience that get stuck paying more or jumping higher.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X