marketing my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hosting info

Hi I'm new and don't know much about Web Hosting or Web Design. If I go with BV Hosting, wont I steal have to buy hosting though Google,Yahoo,Msn,ect...To put web page on.That would be very pricey. I guess I need more info on web hosting?

Comment

Re: marketing my site

No you steal will not have to host on google yahoo and msn. They look for you where ever you host or build your site. Its steal just 7.95 a month or there abouts.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Karen, That helps alot I'm all new to this, heck I can't even type I'm a one finger typer.That email you sent me was realy fance I would like to know how that is done.I guess I should of taken type in school. Karen is this going to be a issue for me? Reason I ask is making a website you have to do a lot of typing is this going to be a problem for me. I hope not! Another question for you Karen? Is there a way to get the BV video tutorials in a little box in the BV websit builder so i can lean hands on step by step. Thank you Karen . From benhoot

Comment

LOL.. ive no idea wut email you are referring to unless its the one you got from the forum, or unless I know you from elsewhere, then god only knows what i might have sent. Was it the mooning santa claus? ..hmmm..

Yes typing is important if you want your website to be read correctly. you can make your bv window smaller so you can see both the tutorials and the bv window, just drag a corner or two the size you want.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Should be moved to Pre-Sale .......
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X