Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would really like some advice on selling license for my book

Originally posted by karel
    The first problem is I cannot get the instructions as the page will not display. I think I will get in touch with Naval. I have no idea how to use the program once installed and went on the PAP forum yesterday and it seemed that a few people found it complicated, so with the download problems and then maybe having trouble actually using it, I thought maybe it will have to go on the back shelf.
    Thanks for your help, I will get in touch with George.Regards Paul
    To open the ".txt" file, merely OPEN WITH and select Notebook.....

As you know from crafting words and concepts, the trick to all this web stuff is mostly about having the ability to focus on the process and methodology, performing each step precisely in the order required.
    You will see the same type of User frustration in every forum, largely due to unrealistic expectations (just plug it in and turn it on?) and inability to logically understand the minutia that when properly arrayed total a whole!

You'll be amazed at how PAP will do more than you expected....good luck!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Would really like some advice on selling license for my book

Naval has agreed to install this for me, now its just a matter of tryig to figure how to use it.

Thanks for all your help with this Vasili.

I am that busy at the moment, I am going to cut my forum time down for a while and catch up with things. Saying that, I hope to put my new site up for review next week, look forward to your opinion.

Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
      X