Limit to links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limit to links

Hi, and thanks for your input. i took a short tour of MyChoicemall and wow! it looks so complicated. just below the header you have the row with Choice Portal, Mall lobby, Our mission etc, who sets this up/ do you need an attorney? any help is much appreciated.
    frank

Comment

another question which is the best way to go, Blue voda or Soho launch?
      Frank

Comment

Honestly? It doesn't take much to become quickly proficient using BV to create a website whatsoever......and I personally would recommend everyone start designing their "dream website" using BV first to not only learn the dynamics and technologies involved with websites, but to work out the bugs, to "cement" the logistics, and to finalize any demands for presentation, content, or emerging functionality requirements.

When you have your "temporary" BV site finished, you will then not only be in a perfect position to determine your real needs for a cart, static site (or whatever), but have the overall developed technical expertise to effectively build in a different enviornment easily and quickly to boot! You may wish to merely enhance and fully tweak out your BV site.....who knows? In the meantime, you at least have a site up for visitors to find you.....even if asked to return later on.

Do you understand the logic of this suggestion?

As far as developing the layout of MY site(s), it is a direct reflection of the pre-planning that was made PRIOR to building anything......and the content I always write myself.
        (If you're new to business, however, you might need to have the need for perfect compliance by having an attorney polish up your content, Policies, etc. Even the temptation of plagerism -- even from seeming obscure sources -- should be flatly rejected from the beginning......enforcement of content copyright is extending into recovery of intellectual property as well nowadays, and can be not only professionally embarrassing but very costly to remedy!)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X