This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which FaceBook Button to use?

One of the First Rules in business is to serve the real needs of your actual customers first, best, and fully ... everything else is merely an extension to or depletion of those efforts. If you love what you do, if you excel in doing what you have been given, your self will be effortlessly expressed as ought without care to how or why .... and this is what others see, remember, and covet: to be with, to share, and to learn from those of this sort --- to be associated with that which is ideally beneficial and true.

If money changes hands during the process, then great! It is the smallest of inconveniences.

If you can't profit from your friends, then what can be expected when dealing poorly with strangers?

PS: Speaking of "Friends," you have two Friend requests waiting in FB - one personal, and one on the business page. Chop-chop!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You're absolutely right... ever get so wrapped up in the little things that you completely lose sight of the big picture? That's exactly where I've been for longer than I care to admit. Reality check received!

lol... Found the personal FB request (Thank you!), still looking for the business one... some days, I really miss the simplicity of MySpace. lol
      Delle Luce
      Fine Candles & Soaps

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_34 View Post
        I honestly see what you're saying, and have to agree with how your brain works. lol. You've helped with much, much more than my website today and I'm sincerely grateful!
        Always!

.... and on we go!

"Delle Luce" on Facebook
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X