Google adsense. :) please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Google adsense. :) please help

the only time that I ever click my own ads are when I am interested in what it says. I explore the persons site, and sometimes use whatever they offer. I never click my own ads just for money. That, I feel, is robbing someone.

Comment

If you want to stay on the adsense program never click on one of your own ads - even for bonafide reasons! Google will monitor and will kick you off the program as it is one of the things they stipulate.

Other people have lost the right to use adsense even though, as you say, they genuinely were interested in looking at the other ads.

If you want to check out the other websites do it some other way. Just a warning!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Noooooooooo Pemdas.... I completely agree with Trish again. My friend I strongly advise you to read the Adsense terms and conditrions before you do anything else. It sound like you have signed up with out reading them and if you continue in the way you are you will definitely get banned from the program.

This is my best advice....

Once the ads are on your page forget about them. forget about them totally. Even though they are there to make a bit of money for you it is completely our of order for you to provide your own clicks. If that was allowed then we would all be very very rich and you will get in trouble with Google no doubt about it. If your site is ranked in their search engine then it could also be affected.

FPRULES

Comment

hm... Ineterseting. Yes, I have read the terms and conditions, but I am going to strip my site of google ads just as soon as I can sign up for the yahoo "adsense" program, because they pay every 10 dollars. :) much quicker for me.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
            i too am only young ( compared to vasili) and i too am skint , poor so please can you all visit my sites and buy lots of things thanks
            BS, Gary....you are one of the oldest farts in the Forum! And, to top it off, you are not bashful hitting on females of ANY age!
            (You should have realized that by the mother's grabbing their children closer as you passed across the street!)
            LOL
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by pemdas21
              hm... Ineterseting. Yes, I have read the terms and conditions, but I am going to strip my site of google ads just as soon as I can sign up for the yahoo "adsense" program, because they pay every 10 dollars. :) much quicker for me.
              Again: Read the Terms and Agreements, and maintain compliance.

Ignorance (nor age) is not a valid excuse.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                BS, Gary....you are one of the oldest farts in the Forum! And, to top it off, you are not bashful hitting on females of ANY age!
                (You should have realized that by the mother's grabbing their children closer as you passed across the street!)
                LOL
                Old? Gary? He had me fooled! Here I was going to accept a massage from an OAP!
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
                X