Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Page rank has gone up

Congrats Paul!

(Not to hijack your thread, but Dori, everything you have is images, you dont have anything to FEED the SE! It looks great tho! :)

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry not to hijack Karel's thread either ... but leebring ... in your signature you have your link to your site, however, when you linked it you have forgotten the fe in defense in your url ... so you link is not working, might want to fix that in your signature ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Cool...thanks for the link Paul. I just checked mine and I'm a 3. Considering I still have a lot of SEO work to do on my site and that I haven't submitted it to the SE's, except through Vodahost and David's site, I'm pretty happy. That makes me want to make it more of a priority now.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Karel you have 5,010 links pointing to your site. good work.

Karel how did you get so many links pointing to your site in a short amount of time. I would like to know if you would'nt mind telling me.

David H
          Hi Lee,

I am actually now on page two for the word 'anxiety' with 54,000,000 sites I am very happy with this. This is the result of hard work, Beth helped a lot with on-line optimazation which I know really helped. But I have done a hell of a lot of work getting natural links to my site. I used to spend everyday writing articles and passing them on to high ranked relevant sites. This was the best way to get one way links, people would link with me in return for an exclusive article. I have around 30 articles out there and they have been picked up by a lot of people. Some sites list them and you are allowed to use the information as long as I get the credit. A lot of one way links are from people who have come across my site and just decided they liked it and linked without my knowledge. I also ask around 5 times a week for links to my site, some ask for a recipricol and some don't.

I have been on plenty of forums with my sig attached and I have found my name in forums on the same subject where others recommend my site. Below is an example
          http://boards.1up.com/zd/board/messa...age.id=1250844

I have links from all my ebay accounts, links from friends sites, directorys and a few other ways. I do have a lot of links and I have worked hard, the main thing is to have a good site that people will want to link with, hopefully I have this.

Regards Paul

Cool...thanks for the link Paul. I just checked mine and I'm a 3. Considering I still have a lot of SEO work to do on my site and that I haven't submitted it to the SE's, except through Vodahost and David's site, I'm pretty happy. That makes me want to make it more of a priority now.
          That's pretty damn good Dream Lady, keep working and you do get the rewards, but a 3 is higher than most sites of your content that I could find.
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Thanks ladyeye Ill fix that
            Have Fun, Be Safe :
            Self Defense Products
            Hidden Cameras

Comment

Googles PR algo went haywire for a while in Feb and is beginning to settle in. It was really frustrating to watch!
              Affordable Medical Insurance
              Discount Dental Plan
              Washington State Health Insurance
              Temporary Health Insurance
              Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
              X