Google rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Google rankings?

I never submit to any search engines as my sig is in forums acrossd the web and there is no need in my opinion. As for Google, it is still miles ahead of anyone else due manily to its simplicity, on stats I can only go on mine.....85% of my visitors come from Google, 5% yahoo and 5% Msn and 5% other.
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

LMBO about an order to submit. NO, there is no order. Yep, as Paul has said, submitting at all isn't necessary if you're doing your job of building the website properly and working to get links to it.

And, yes, you should care what happens with the other top SE's. Some say that Google now has about a 50% share - some a little more, some a little less. But there are also niches - like for my stores - while I like Google - my closing ratio is higher on both Yahoo and MSN. So it takes less visitors to those se's to get buyers. Why? Because Google searchers are often searching for information - and they give the best results for that. If I'm searching for products, personally, I'll elect to search on MSN - as I think they do the best job there.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Bethers: somehow I guessed you would be on top of that one.
        Regards,
        James.
        http://www.jamesbartondesign.com

Comment

Working...
        X