Google webcrawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Google webcrawl

HI guys. I done all that and still having the same problems.

Any other ideas?
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Comment

hmmm. somehow it's searching and finding 292 pages that either don't exist or somehow they are seeing them as non existant. I would just check check and check again... make sure that there are no links at all on your site that go to a dead page.

I have had something fairly similar before and I just left it and it sorted itself out after a few weeks. Sometimes (especially when a site is first published) YOU can see them but Google can't.. I have found this before.

Don't really know what else to suggest, maybe someone else may be able to help?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

thanks for the advice.
        I'll manually check all the links and hope for the best.
        Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Comment

No problem, I wasn't really any help sorry.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X