I have published, but Google evades me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have published, but Google evades me

Your links appear to be working now.......well done, but you may want to consider opening All your pages in the same window.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I just want to get the website up and running so that if someone googles frogwrite.com they get my website.
      Have been told [although if the teller is an officer should it not be ordered?] to "do" the SEO.
      I know it is Search Engine Optimisation, but where do I find it? I've searched the Control Panel, I don't see a tutorial entitled SEO, so where is the dang thing.
      I changed my glass buttons as suggested and published, they work in Preview mode but there seems no evidence when I access through Yahoo - which is the only search engine that likes me - does it take time from changing a page to seeing the changes.
      Is it true that after the last couple of days you are removing your NZ advertising and doubling the fees for Kiwi's or just a rumour.
      The sun maybe approaching your yardarm, but it's only just half way here, and I must tear myself away from Blue Voda for a few hours.
      Thanks for comments anyway.
      Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
        Tom..

Yes its Bethers who has the SEO book. Google just put out one too

Learn SEO through our Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide available in 40 languages.

Gerry...make sure your url is always correct.. Us Generals are confused enough as it is.

Karen
        There is NO tutorial on SEO.. but i did link you to the above google site..

And here is Beths link

I dont think i will remove my advertising... however, i might invest in some readers(glasses) for you!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry I didn't understand - Ah's jest a countree guy, and a private to boot. And that's not an invitation to boot me.
          No doubt I will have more queries when I try to put all the info into effect.
          Thanks
          Rgds
          Gerry

Comment

Working...
          X