Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Adsense for content? search? or domain???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Adsense for content? search? or domain???

Hello, My first post here. I have a site on prime rib and want to put ads on it pertaining to prime rib recipes. However I am confused as to which adsense I need to put on as they do have choices. Content? Search? Or Domain? I thought domain but then I have to configure my dns servers to point to google which Im not sure I want to do. Any ideas??

Thanks much
    diana@mistic.net

Re: Google Adsense for content? search? or domain???

Originally posted by Diajejo View Post
    Hello, My first post here. I have a site on prime rib and want to put ads on it pertaining to prime rib recipes. However I am confused as to which adsense I need to put on as they do have choices. Content? Search? Or Domain? I thought domain but then I have to configure my dns servers to point to google which Im not sure I want to do. Any ideas??

Thanks much
    diana@mistic.net
    http://www.primeribperfect.com
    content i'd say. that's all up to you how you want to earn money.

Comment

Well if you do it for domains.. you give the domain basically to google to post their ads.. content.. you must have some content.. search you get paid when they use it.. so.. the second two you can do both on one site..

google for domains is new.. takes a bit to get it set up.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You use both content and search if you like as Karen suggests above. There are two types of content features you can add, you will find this as you click on it.

You could also choose a further option of the video units too. They basically then will place videos usually sourced from youtube which will have some relevance to prime rib recipes. On the video will be a clickable advert which will earn you revenue if clicked on.

You will not be allowed to use 'adsense for domains' until you are an established Adsense publisher and they get to know you better and as Karen says, this is where you give up your domain to them anyway which you don't want to do.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I just noticed you got youtube videos on your site, well take advantage of this and use the Adsense program to add these videos as you will earn a revenue that way.

I also noticed you have already worked out to put content ads on you home page. two things...

1) You could do with blending the block much better to suit your site. Make use of the features that allow you to blend the colours of the adverts with your site as well as the new feature of choosing a matching font.

2) Utuilise all that space down the left of your recipe pages and put adsense there too for increased revenue
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ok thanks a bunch Ramsey. You have helped allot!
            Diana:)

Comment

you're welcome. Just another little tip.. Adsense on the left of pages tends to earn more revenue than the right.

Comment

Google AdSense for domains is part of Google’s family of monetization services that enables effective and legitimate distribution of your ads. It has been proven to deliver high quality and high value traffic to advertisers. Like all our ad solutions, advertisers are only paying for the actual click generated once their ad shows, not for the impression.

Comment

Well if you have your prime rib site as a website with content on it, then I would strongly suggest content ads, and search ads. From my experience the content ads are the best and most rewarding. The domain ads are only if you have a domain name with no content and you can place google ads on the domain name. But if you have content on your prime rib website then you cannot do domain ads, only content and search. Also I would recommend having your ads up near the top and on the left, even though the right side is ok too. Hope I have helped.

Comment

Working...
                  X