X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unable to get google+1 to work

Originally posted by KJay_34 View Post
    If you have the +1 Button on your website and no one clicks on it, will it end up being a hinderance for your rankings?
    No ... but if a Visitor that has a "+1" account visits your site with no button on it, Google takes note of not only no interaction but also that no tools that they consider 'standard and necessary' are available, since the whole Metric of "+1" is built upon the premise of 'bobber data' -- that all recmmendations, trends, recommendations, comments, etc. is a positive activity that is liikely to indicate a trend or predictable formula to apply marketing effort toward generating predictable results from will rise to and bob along the surface of online activity musch like a float does on a fishing line (and they admittedly are fishing for information to exploit and sell). That and Google keeps track of everything a "+1 Accountholder" does online .... did someone whisper 'Big Brother'??? LOLOL!

This is how they tie the "sharing of Content" in a seeming innocent and Facebook-like manner to creating values for websites (SERP), as this activity is based on how many accountholders visit, how many share, and what "status" those that do share hold within the +1 Community.

Originally posted by KJay_34 View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but do you have to have a Google account in order for the button to work on your website?
    I am in no way familiar with Google, and have been debating whether or not to put the button on my site... however, I like to err on the side of caution, and am all for anything that will make my site more attractive to Google. lol
    NO .... Even if you or a Visitor to your site does not have a Google or "+1" account, the functional button will present universally (you will still see a fully active +1 button on your site and other sites across the Net -- they are fully active, not "missing" nor "grayed out" or minimized at all), but, like an email link when clicked when Outlook is not open, the "Like" function will remain as if in a "Draft" or kept in que as if in an "Outbox" until the time that an account is established and "activated" by logging in for them to "send" and finish processing ...

Follow these instructions to add "+1" to your BlueVoda and Wordpress websites >> Adding Google "+1" to BV, WP
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X