Microsoft Office 2007 | Information, question's and chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 | Information, question's and chat

Happy Birthday, Bee.....(a little early, but nonetheless).

Point well taken, Miss Diplomacy! I just gotta call 'em when I see 'em! Too much inaccurate blah-blah all the time....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili...aww..thanks for the early b-day...it'll be elections here soon on my b-day..so it'll be a hum-drum day...but with family...lol.

Hey...and no problem tellin em like you see em..just gotta make sure we all get our two cents in...(and with inflation these days)...more like 20 cents. BTW...i did find your comments useful ...lol...it's jsut that the rest of us are alittle less techie mi fren...i had to smile reading yours...:) ....as usual you keep me on my toes...(hmm...still thumbing through the dictionary...lmao..i'm laughing with you..not at you...lol)
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Dunno.....watering your Kiwi? Dreaming about fame and fortune? Making dinner? Wow. I could go on and on and on....these Generalissimo glasses are pretty cool! I can see just about everything!

LOL

And, no, Bee....I'm no "techie"....just one who has spent some time working in life trying to get ahead the best way I can. But...I can spot doo-doo a mile away, and I try to keep up on the things that affect my future or my abilities to mold it.....I can't afford to be ignorant. Too many others depend on me to make the difference for them as well.....

Comment

Don't you have anything better to do but stalking me? .. I mean I don't have a problem with you watching everything I do .. love to have an audience from time to time .. just don't look at me when I sleep .. kinda freaky ;)
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I never stalk, bro.......been trained as a sniper, so I enjoy keeping distance and relying on accuracy, patience, and personal confidence to get the job done!

Wach you sleep? OMG! Your snoring is more than anyone could deal with as it is!

LOL

Comment

lol.. Bro? .. first slang I've seen you said in years :P .. well your accuracy, I'm gonna have to wait and see how accurate you are about my life .. anywho, I believe that we all have things to do than 'chit chat' and complain right ..Hope that we don't see your negative comments again! Good evening..
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I just received a copy of MSO 2007. The requirements say I need a 500 mh processor, which I don't have. What are the consequences if I try to install? Will it let me install? Will it run at all? Do I have to get a new machine?

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Hey Jeremy ~ are you using Expression Web as well???

I created a form in expression web that would send the input to a file and email it to a specified address. When I try to upload it to vodahost, it says that my server doesn't support the necessary extensions ~~~ but voda's main selling page says it does.

Sorry, I'm kinda lost here ~ it's my first time building on my own instead of using a shoho template.

Thanks,
                  Dedi

Comment

Originally posted by deesdogcare View Post
                    I created a form in expression web that would send the input to a file and email it to a specified address. When I try to upload it to vodahost, it says that my server doesn't support the necessary extensions ~~~ but voda's main selling page says it does.
                    Submit a Support Ticket with all the attached information that would enable Staff to *******te the error.....

Comment

Thanks, Vasili ~~ I figured out that I didn't have front page extensions enabled, but that just led to more craziness.

Comment

Lord knows, I need a nap!

Comment

me too ~~~ been awake for more than 48 hrs now ~~~ dang site's gonna be the death of me!

Comment

You mean you're still alive?

And here I thought this was a dreamscape of ill-suited web aspirants, humming a mantra in unison as if to ward off the Computer Crash Demigod....

Go to bed, and stay away from Office 2007, Vista, IE7, or the soon to be released Vienna ---- save up and buy an OEM copy of XP Pro and Office 2003 and your life will be protected by the Wise Web Wizzard for years to come.....now go!

Comment

hehehehehe ~ I can't ~ I'm still trying to get this dang site to upload, hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
                                lol.. Bro? .. first slang I've seen you said in years :P .. well your accuracy, I'm gonna have to wait and see how accurate you are about my life .. anywho, I believe that we all have things to do than 'chit chat' and complain right ..Hope that we don't see your negative comments again! Good evening..
                                Take it with a pinch of salt Jeremy my friend. There is no helping those in life who look down on others with such ignorant contempt. But you and I, along with a few others are more aware of the facts that are behind the mask

Let it rest there mate... you are already ahead trust me!
                                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X