Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laptop go byebye

Hmmm ...

I did the same thing with a simular product, my **** broke (don't ask me why I am using ***** products - getting a Zune soon) .. anyway! .. so I still had a warranty on it so they shipped me a box using UPS Airmail, and made me put it in the box, seal it with the tape they gave me and then put the sticker to mail it back with UPS (which is neat because I just had to call UPS and they picked it up for me for free!) .. and I am now waiting to recieve my **** on Monday since UPS doesn't work on Sunday or Saturday.

I would say that ***** paid about 30.00$ - 40.00$ just to ship the box here, to ship it back to them and to ship it back to me - you can't go wrong!

.. all though I did not take pictures of it which was a good idea, my **** was sent without any scratches in the back of the stainless steal as well, so if I see one scratch, it's gonna be hell! .. I will keep ya posted on that my friend and see how each of us turn out! haha!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

sounds like a plan... I hope the best for your... *barfs* ****. :)

Comment

So glad to hear somethings are happening as they should. Can't wait to hear the final outcomes - all good, I hope.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

As The Laptop Turns....

All the best,
          I'd be lost (at school) without my puter...
          Keep us posted
          http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

well you guys know my RITA website? All of that was on my laptop... Every single file... As soon as I noticed it was getting hot, I did a copy paste onto my thumbdrive... I then stuck it in my main computer, which causes the puter to restart not sure why) so then I went next door with my dads flash drive and used the neighbor's puter to copy the files from my flash drive to his, then I used his to copy them onto this computer so that I can update RITA's pages. How is that for complex? I am gonna call HP again and ask for an update... See whats going on with my computer. (see if they are in the process of kicking it, or punching it) :)

Comment

Hey,

Just want to let you know that you've got them tied around your finger right now, but don't take advantage of it, because in the end you will be very dissapointed if they turn you down.

Your computer is going to be outdated in (20) days as of Jan. 7th. 2006. due to the new release of Microsoft's biggest launch yet, VISTA! .. and don't expect them to give you a free Duo Core 2 Processor or something ... your computer is what? 3 years old now? .. I try to keep up with the latest technology but I get outdated like every month!

Good luck! All the best, and let me know ...

P.S. I only have an **** because the Zune is not available in Canada yet ^_^
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I have vista on my 3 year old laptop... :) Runs it just fine,

Comment

Hey!

I got home with a DHL sticker on my door .. damn! I MISSED HIM! haha! .. so I will make sure to sign this note that makes him leave it at the door, or maybe the back one so I don't get it jacked! haha ..
                  Best regards,
                  Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hello.

I have come home to a brand new **** from *****. They have shipped me a brand new **** replacing the old broken one .. isn't that great? .. yes I know its *****, but heck! They invented the ****** with touch screen! LIKE that is amazing! ... anyway, Microsoft will think of something lets hope, haha!

VERY SATISFIED with ***** at the moment .. I am still #1 for Microsoft don't ya worry! haha
                    Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

wish I could say the same about Hewlet Packard

I begin this post with this simple but true statement about hp: THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!

Okay, here is the latest conversation, and a story to go alon with it...

So I decide to call customer service to see what the status is on my laptop. This lad with a ver heavy accent says just a minute, and she takes ten to pull it up. (well, she did have to reade my case file which is about a mile long now :) ) She then asks if I was contacted by a technitian. I say no, and ask if I was supposed to be. She says yes. I ask her why. She says she doesn't know. I tell her about my situation, and how my laptop battery was recalled, and gave her the story. She then tells me that she knows everything about my case and that it is all in the case log. She then tells me that the report says it was customer inflicted damage. I then ask her this question: So you are telling me that I need to pay money for something that was recalled to have it replaced. She says yes... Now lets take a brake for a minute and think about that... Tick Tock... Done?

I ask for her manager... She says just a minute. I spend 3 minutes waiting for her to "find" her manager while I am on hold... Is he going to the bathroom? He finally comes on the line. I tell him everything that the lady told me, and he tells me that he needs to read the case file. Understandable. He spends a few minutes reading it, and he says that there was no report of it being customer inflicted damage, and he sai so far so good. I ask him to add to the case file that the keyboard is damaged, (sister couldn't get the little thing that you have to brake in the middle of a glowstick to make it glow break, so she brok it on accident, splattering acid over the keys) and was damaged by me, and that I don't want it replaced, I don't want the laptop sent back because of that, and that I don't want to be billed because of that. He says sounds great, ads the informaton, and asks if I need any other help. I say no, and that was the end of the conversation.

Here is the estimated delivery date: 1/16/2007

The page that I was told to look at says that they recieved the laptop on the 3rd, but everyone always says that they recieved it "today". (today as in whatever day I was calling)

Am I ready to give up? H*** NO! Next time they pull a stunt like that, I am going to go to finance.yahoo.com and look at the internal traded stocks (the stocks that employees buy and sell which is requiered to be available to the public) and look for the person that trades the lowest amounts and ask for him... Good Idea? I am going to add a HP SUPPORT SUCKS to my signature now. :) Thanks for all of your support.

Way to go on getting the new ****!!! Yay! How much of a hassle was it?

Comment

Hey,

Wow! .. umm .. looks like you are having a great time with HP! Haha! .. you better damn not be paying for something that was recalled! .. if you had to pay on a recalled item, I would call the news, and make them make a big deal about it and put it all over the news, haha ...

.. my **** .. hmmm ... well the day I recieve my new **** I hear there is this thing called the ****** now .. man it is a beauty! .. anyway, the whole process took about a week and a half or so let's say. They paid atleast 30 - 40$ to ship a box here, ship my **** back to them, and to ship it back here with a brand new **** in it at no cost to me.

I was able to go online and check my status (item recieved, fixing, packing, shipping) etc. it was really a great feature to add, I knew exactly what was going on, and I had an idea of when I was gonna get my ****.

The **** they give me has a 90 day warranty + the warranty days I still have left on my other ****.

.. keep me posted, this is interesting!
                        Best regards,
                        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I will keep all of you posted. I feel like reaching through the phone and slapping the people a few times. :)

Comment

You should call them and record it, and post it here so we can all listen, haha :P
                            Best regards,
                            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I have recorded a few conversations... Just how to get it on the computer... and how to bleep out certian things...

Comment

okay... Here is an interesting twist... I called their directory (automated directory) and asked for the president. I was then routed to the administration builind where I talked to a very nice lady. I explained how long it took for me to get where I am now, and vaugelly described my situation. She agreed with me on everything, and told me she was sorry. She then Told me to check my email in about a day because she was giving me a $50.00 cupoun!!!

$50!!!!

She then sais she was sorry again, and we ended our conversation. She then called me back again within about a minute, and asked me if she had given me her number. I said no, and she gave me her number, and told meif I ever have any more problems like this that I should call it. How nice is that!? Wow! She also added a few notes to my case, things like customer was given false information, and customer was mistreated blah blah blah. She also said that if there were any problems with the repair or it being shipped back to me that I should call her!

I have new feelings for HP!

How do you like dem *****s!

Comment

Working...
                                X