Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If my computer crashes I lose everything ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If my computer crashes I lose everything ?

I had to get that actually, I have a major dust problem and My Nvidia card and all the fans/CPU get caked in 3 days. I have to keep a compressor near it to blow it out all the time.

Hard wood floors on the way ;)
    www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

HEPL ME, PLZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

How much ram does a Vista Home Premium use?

My new PC runs on

Intel (R) Core (TM)2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz

4.00 GB Ram

320 GB Disk

64 Bit Operating System

My Problem is

I installed an Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0 [Twain Compliant] software which came with my Epson Scanner.

Everytime I tried to launch the Photo program my computer keeps on telling me "Not enough Ram to launch program".

My PC is running on 32Bit at the moment.
      Devis mutuelle familiale des cheminots fr |
      Devis mutuelle familial vauban

Comment

Hi,
        I too have Vista HP & with 32 bit you get 4gb RAM - "officially" - but you can never use all of that because some is needed for hardware etc. Usually you can count on 3.1 - 3.2gb's. To check your own system do the following:

First go to "My Computer" located on the desktop or in the start
        menu.... then right click and click properties and in one of the columns it
        will show your processor speed and RAM installed on your system

If that's not enough for your Adobe software then................
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

"I installed an Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0 [Twain Compliant] software which came with my Epson Scanner."

I am running Vista X64.

Your Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0 software is a relic and cannot be installed and used with a 32 bit OS.

You will need to buy a new 32bit scanner like the Canon 4400F which comes with an Arcsoft [twain complaint] Photo Studio 5.0 specially created for Canon which has much more advance capabilities.

Or you can buy Corel PaintShop Pro X2 which is just as good as Photoshop 7.0 and much cheaper.

Sad to say whoever wants to change to Vista or Win 7 must be prepared to buy new software to use. All the XP versions will not work with X64 versions of Vista or Win 7.

If you dont! You will be missing out with all the latest advancements.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X