Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Google's Gmail Reviewed

Originally posted by sheilaemoffatt@yahoo.com
    Has anyone figured out to set their website to gmail? Am trying to locate info on this or configuration for yahoo would be helpful to...Info as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated!
    It's very simple, actually. First, log in to your Gmail account and choose (upper right corner) Settings > Accounts. Click "Add another email address" and follow the steps to add the address you want to use. This will allow you to send mail from that address through Gmail.

Then, log in to your Cpanel, go to your webmail and and use the forwarding option to forward mail to your primary Gmail address.

(For instance, on one of my accounts, my primary address is daysofblunder ******.com. I receive mail from other email accounts such as scripts@daysofblunder.com by forwarding them to this address and I'm configured to send mail from that address through my Gmail account.)

The only time I have to log in to my webmail account these days is to add or remove an email address.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I hope they finnish testing it soon

Comment

Voda Lounge Forum:

Hi, as of October 2006, i'm one of the new kids on this block. i'm now well past70 and loving it and yes, i celbrated Thansgiving the second monday of October as Canadians do and i am very thankful for a lifetime of blessings.

I'm just about ready to introduce two very exciting projects which would interest many adult and senior volunteers all across Canada and the U.S.

"Why?" From Halifax to Victoria they come. From New York City to a small town in Texas they have come. Last week a lady in Sacremento called who has been here before. This time she wants to bring a friend. What is this project? What is the second project? If you are interested in a little or a lot of volunteering for two good causes why not contact me soon by email.

just read Roy Troxell's review of Google's Gmail. Wondering it you have done a similar review for Netscape, Outlook or the half dozen other email programs which, as you state, offer similar features and benefits?

keith hills
        dkeithhills******.ca
        10.17.06 @ 6.39 am cst

Comment

Voda Lounge Forum:

Hi, as of October 2006, i'm one of the new kids on this block. i'm now well past70 and loving it and yes, i celbrated Thansgiving the second monday of October as Canadians do and i am very thankful for a lifetime of blessings.

I'm just about ready to introduce two very exciting projects which would interest many adult and senior volunteers all across Canada and the U.S.

"Why?" From Halifax to Victoria they come. From New York City to a small town in Texas they have come. Last week a lady in Sacremento called who has been here before. This time she wants to bring a friend. What is this project? What is the second project? If you are interested in a little or a lot of volunteering for two good causes why not contact me soon by email.

just read Roy Troxell's review of Google's Gmail. Wondering it you have done a similar review for Netscape, Outlook or the half dozen other email programs which, as you state, offer similar features and benefits?

keith hills
          dkeithhills******.ca
          10.17.06 @ 6.39 am cst

Comment

Gmail Forwarding - for Racefan20

I have been trying this for awhile without any luck. I setup account on Gmail, no problem. Now, I go to Cpanel and I can forward the domain but I do not want to forward all the site's mail, just my account. Are you able to do that? If so, how?

example: my BV email is ken@chicagocycleconnection.com (BV site)

I want email sent to that address forwarded to chicyclist1******.com.

If you can help, thanx.

Comment

actually, did you know that you can have a gmail account that is you@yourdomain.com ? I have admin@electronics4dummies.com with googles new "hosted" thing. Go to http://www.google.com/hosted You do need a google account, but I absolutely adore it. You can have up to 20 email adresses of blank@yourdomain.com All you need to do is get vodahost to chang your mx records to the ones that they supply! Feel free to ask any questions!

Comment

I have a Gmail account and I've found that the Spam filters work good. My cousins were surprised that I didn't really get any spam though that may be because I had only had the account a few days.

Comment

Working...
                X