This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paint.NET Adobe Photoshop Clone

Hi this is my first post in the forum. I was wondering how does it compare with GIMP?
    Karlettester

Comment

Originally posted by Karlettester
      Hi this is my first post in the forum. I was wondering how does it compare with GIMP?
      Don't know gimp...What is your opinion?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

My first post. I just joined today. I have downloaded paint.net and have used it for a few days. I love the program but I'm having trouble with the clone tool. I want to select a section of my foreground layer and then clone to fill a new blank layer with my selection from the foreground. I have read several explanations but I can't get it to work. I guess i need step by step info. TIA

Comment

I have Photoshop cs2, Photoshop elements & I still use paint.net for most things as I find it more user friendly. Not that the other two don't have thier purpose but if I only had paint.net I wouldn't feel limited. Nice score!!

Blue
          id#11961

Comment

Paint.net is brilliant. Its helped me so much on my 3D design course.

Its quicker and easier than photoshop with very similar tools and it has lots of effects that are made by the paint.net community which are intergrated in newer versions or you can import then as Plugins.

With experience you can create amazing webpage content.

Love it!

Comment

Working...
            X