Clear All

Re: The Disclosure Project

sticky fingers?
    sore belly?
    fat?
    what?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

[quote=Aliens Anonymous]You believe what you see. / You see what you believe.[quote]
      Coming from an extraterrestrial, I might think you are pulling some kind of hypnosis trick on us! LOL

That is just my point. In America, you can say anything you want with impunity until something discredits you or the audience loses interest. Until then, you simply can't go up to someone and punch him in the nose just because he's obviously full of it like you would on the school ground: thus, the more time, the more people that hear, the larger the sphere of influence becomes, the more difficult it becomes to silence the BS as it has gained "implied credibility" and makes those opposed look like the school yard bully....
      Did you/anyone ever see definitive "proof" from this guy as promised? No...had you, this would be the most riveting revelation since Watergate, don't you think???

Like Politics in general, it's all about playing "Catch me if you can!" NOT about who is really righteous.
      (And yes, General...I have had a very successful history as an effective speaker, and writer, and was at one time being groomed for CA State Assembly...)

Politics, religion, and money (and I add controversy) are taboo conversations with friends or fellows. Invariably, derision and oppositional postures are the result, and are not quickly mended..............
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

As The old bard put it “There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, then are dreamt of in your philosophy”

I think that about sums up this debate.

Psst...(I believe in aliens...we have one on this forum....shhhh)
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

ssshhhhh i heard that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
            ssshhhhh i heard that.
            Darn..and I thought I was sooooo quiet...must be the supersonic hearing...sorry mon' just making sure the folks knows you is around and not to say anything to hurt you alien feelings...hehe
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hate to butt in and bring up an old subject, but I believe that Visili is confusing Greer with Bob Lazaar.

Comment

Originally posted by Triage
                Hate to butt in and bring up an old subject, but I believe that Visili is confusing Greer with Bob Lazaar.
                No, I believe I have lucidly amplified multiple perspectives on the subject, albeit to myopic and traditionally limited understandings.
                My discussion was not based on personalities, but principles and practices......or couldn't you read that?

Comment

I read a statistic somewhere that said that there are 100 billion stars in the Milky Way, and another 100 billion galaxies out there. Why would earth be the only planet with water, oxygen, and nutrient rich ground out there? Thats just what's required for life as we know it. Who's to say there aren't other life forms out there that can use other resources to survive.

Another note: In the Bible it sais Christ was the creator of worlds without end... just something to think about.

It's kind of a humbling thought to realize how little each one of us is, but how God knows us and cares about us individually. IF you believe in God, which I do.
                  Best Regards,
                  Alex
                  Surveillance Systems
                  Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                  Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Abstacts, and our ability to dream of and discuss them, certainly offer a modicum of proof that we are indeed endowed with a uniqueness apart from any other form of life on this planet, but traditional wisdom reminds us to refrain from introducing discussions on "religion, politics, or money" within a public arena such as VodaTalk.

I agree that there are times we need to stand our ground, but whenever we walk that tightrope, invariably we cut up our feet pretty badly....

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X