Scams From Nigeria to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scams From Nigeria to Japan

I think my friend you are missing the point I am making....

Whether or not they use web based or free email handlers,

whether or not their names match from the top to the bottom of the email,

whether or not it comes in a purple crinkly wrapper encrusted in a gold engraved ribbon that says the words 'THIS IS NOT A SCAM' .......

ANY email of this nature from any company, person or camel is a scam...full stop...period!

If the subject field says 'CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON $4,500,00000000000 ' then why even scan the email for how genuine it is or not????
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

nobody questions that. period. since lots of young & naive users scrolling trough these forum pages I thought to give some advise, if you do not mind...

Comment

just to explain a bit further to you: scams are not always transparent, like those nigerian scams. (however the naivity of some people is truly amazing) sometimes their "salespage" is better written and more convincing. so you have to look further, than their text. than you check the "environment" they using...

Comment

I think the morale of this story is better schooling for all no?....
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

we r both try our best to help, I guess...hope they listen

Comment

Working...
            X