New index page - What you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New index page - What you think?

Alright, for the background, yeah I think you are right guys, I'll see what I can do
    The Producer

Comment

Australia is a very nice place! I might go there on vacation one day, hehe ... and see some kangararoo's!
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Active X is like a control that Microsoft (?) came up with to prevent open access to your computer. When it pop ups you're essentially being asked if its ok to open a site you're visiting. I know that you can ignore from your browser Tool>Internet Options. Sometimes its a nuisance and some users are scared away.

I am not exactly sure how to stop it from appearing when you create a page.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I am impressed with your index page! It really looks awesome. I do have an idea concerning your password/contact page. Where you ask for the customers personal/business telephone numbers, i think it would helpful if you provided a way for the customer to find out what their country code is. I am an american but i dont know what my country code is.

If you will reply back with the usa country code for my numbers i will sign-up for a password.
          brenT

Comment

Originally posted by Code-Burnt-Gemini
            I am impressed with your index page! It really looks awesome. I do have an idea concerning your password/contact page. Where you ask for the customers personal/business telephone numbers, i think it would helpful if you provided a way for the customer to find out what their country code is. I am an american but i dont know what my country code is.

If you will reply back with the usa country code for my numbers i will sign-up for a password.
            First, thank you, your country code is 1 so you put +1, the dirsctory protected contain my portfolio as mentioned above, I'm moving and I will be looking for a new job, so time to get interview and show my samples na na na na, and sometimes, companies are interested to see samples with the resume letter, I have sooooooooooo many, how I'm gonna do that, I have to send a library, then I found that better for me and easier for companies to find out all that in a web site.

and by the way, I know about the country mystery, I'm still updating the form, I'll put the countries box and city etc.

Thank you for the comments
            The Producer

Comment

I really like your music on your site, hehe it kinda sounds like Halo that game on ****.. haha!
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
                I really like your music on your site, hehe it kinda sounds like Halo that game on ****.. haha!
                Thanks mate
                The Producer

Comment

Hey there,

I have a problem with your index page. I tried to put my volume up on my laptop to hear the music. Since I am on a laptop I have to press on FN then my arrows up and down to control the volume. All though when I do so it doesnt let me. Some window pops up saying:

"Sorry, but you can't do that"
                  Best regards,
                  Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Ahhhhhh, yeah, I putted a script to stop the keyboard's work and right click just for testing, but I'll remove it shortly because I'm updating the design and the form, so you will enjoy it within 24 h maximum
                    The Producer

Comment

man this is some reely good stuf 100%

Comment

Originally posted by spikey
                        man this is some reely good stuf 100%
                        Thanks spikey, come back in the end of the year to see the complete web site.
                        The Producer

Comment

Why hasn't anyone mentioned that this thread is in the wrong Forum???

This is not the Customer Website Review Forum.......and Spikey is tagging
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                            Why hasn't anyone mentioned that this thread is in the wrong Forum???

This is not the Customer Website Review Forum.......and Spikey is tagging
                            What you mean about this? wrong forum?
                            I don't understand, I thought we have right to take others' opinion about our work here.

Is there anything I should know?
                            The Producer

Comment

help me plz its urgent..

hello i have downloaded the blue voda but there is someprob . whenever i write something and preview the page it does not work . why is tht so? the preview pase is not working. whenever i go to preview page.

THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                                What you mean about this? wrong forum?
                                I don't understand, I thought we have right to take others' opinion about our work here.

Is there anything I should know?
                                This particular Forum is for Reviews of Articles, Events, Products, etc.

You should have originally posted this in "Customer Website Reviews - Your Testing Ground"

Didn't you wonder why yours was the only one of it's type here?
                                LOL
                                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                                X