Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can i duplicate this website?

Thanks for that Girlonthehill.

When you say hosting account, do you mean paying for server access?

Comment

Originally posted by natter
      Thanks for that Girlonthehill.

When you say hosting account, do you mean paying for server access?
      Yes, in order to publish anything built with BlueVoda you need a VodaHost Hosting account - this gives you server access. You need this for any website, as you probably know. Without this you cannot access the Control Panel or Fantastico (where you can get the FREE Forum module).

I've been with VodaHost for a year now and am still as happy as I was when I first set up my account. It's very good value for money and you have access to possibly the best support network on the web. I now have several websites and started without knowing the first thing about website design, how it worked or how to go about it. LOL It's now my life. I have interests in the UK and USA with more in the pipeline. I've had a great time learning and have made some great friends along the way. I'm sure you won't regret it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Can i produce the website in all the glory i want with Voda, without coffing up hard earned first?

How much is Voda hosting, how much do you pay?

What about a domain name, how much is that?

Comment

natter:

If you look up in the posting frame towards the right hand corner you will notice all posts are numbered. Return to Post #5 and you will notice a Link ( the word " Here " which has been underlined to identify it as a link)
          the answer to all your questions and much more has been presented to
          you by Vasili.

Thank you General good link.

Comment

Yeah i have to pay for hosting service, without a website to put on it....might take me a month to get it ship shape, you'd think Voda would allow you a period of time to make the website, create the domain name, then charge for hosting it...

I have no credit card, no printer, so i cant forward any payment or direct debit details. There is no email address to ask someone to send me a application form?

If Voda is so good, why dont they serve their own forum community website, rather than vbulletin?

Comment

Originally posted by natter
              Yeah i have to pay for hosting service, without a website to put on it....might take me a month to get it ship shape, you'd think Voda would allow you a period of time to make the website, create the domain name, then charge for hosting it...

I have no credit card, no printer, so i cant forward any payment or direct debit details. There is no email address to ask someone to send me a application form?

If Voda is so good, why dont they serve their own forum community website, rather than vbulletin?
              BlueVoda is FREE. You can build your website and get it ready for publishing before you set up your hosting account. You cannot, however, add a forum until you set up the hosting account.

There are several ways of paying for your hosting including PayPal, I believe. If you have specific questions regarding payment methods - check out the 'Help Me' link (top nav bar or submit a support ticket).

phpBB is not a VodaHost product. It is just one of many modules that are made available to customers, free of charge. For a first attempt and for many long standing forums it will meet all of your needs perfectly. Some of us, however, prefer to pay the price for something that is better. vBulletin is the best forum you can buy. That is why VodaHost and many others, including myself, use it. Our forums are a huge part of our business. It's more user friendly and easier to manage, but for that you pay a price.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

natter:

Well my friend, I think you should spend some time on this forum learning how to use it. Then you will have a better Idea of how you want to build yours. Then you will also Know the difference between a chat room (not supported by BV) and a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                  BlueVoda is FREE. You can build your website and get it ready for publishing before you set up your hosting account. You cannot, however, add a forum until you set up the hosting account.
                  Girlonthehill said
                  "Without this you cannot access the Control Panel or Fantastico (where you can get the FREE Forum module)."

I need a control panel, to make a forum website, once connected to voda's server?

vBulletin is the best forum you can buy. That is why VodaHost and many others, including myself, use it. Our forums are a huge part of our business. It's more user friendly and easier to manage, but for that you pay a price.
                  So i should forget about voda, and just concentrate on vbulletin now. Gosh this is confusing.

Comment

Let's try to simplify things for you:

1. Blue Voda is a web builder tool (the best around), which you can download and use Free to create your website.

However, to actually PUBLISH your Blue Voda created website, you need to have an account at VodaHost (it's part of the code in Blue Voda).
                    The cost to purchase an account with VodaHost is also one of the best deals around.

2. Included with every VodaHost account are many technologies and tools that would literally cost thousands of dollars were you to go out and collect them yourself to use with your website......all of these are included Free with every VodaHost account.

3. You have a choice of Forums to choose from (Free) with every VodaHost account, one of the better ones being phpBB, the popular choice for many of us.
                    Pre-formatted and feature-rich, I venture to say it will be exactly what you are looking for, and it is very customizable with the many Free "skins" VodaHost provides. (You originally asked for a forum that did what this did, so you should first try to focus on what is accessible without further cost, right?) Others "skins" and appearances are also available for purchase at a modest cost. Additionally, phpBB is supported by a robust Support Forum (similar to this VodaTalk Forum), and you will find many add-ons available to further customize your phpBB Forum.
                    To see and understand different aspects of phpBB Forums, CLICK HERE

This exact Forum you see here is powered by vBulletin, and is not included Free with your VodaHost account.
                    It boasts other features which may or may not be what you need, and since it is both available and supported outside of VodaHost, you will not only have to pay for the installation but seek support outside of VodaHost and VodaTalk as well.
                    Visit the vBulletin homepage, ...you can then see the costs involved and the means of installation and support.

To make it simple, CLICK HERE to download Blue Voda for Free, and start building your awesome website. When it is time to publish it, simply set up your VodaHost Account.

After you set up your account, you can then access your Account Control Panel, locate the "Fantastico!" section, and install your Free phpBB Forum.

You will not be disappointed!
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                    X