• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: forum themes

Thanks..you have no idea how much i appreciate this

Comment

Okay, now you can download it the right way from my site. Click this link, then unzip the files to a place you can easily find on your pc. http://dobmembersclub.com/bcBlack.zip

Once that's done, you should be able to upload the entire folder.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I got it uploaded and it shows it's there when i go into the forum admin but when I try to add it , it shows all the codes for it but I still have the subsilver as the theme ..maybe i wasn't meant to have another theme..LOL..

Comment

Guess again, my friend. lol In your admin panel, go to Configuration and set this style as the default for the forum. It's there, trust me on this.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! I realy appreciate this ..you have no idea how much

Comment

Hey, you did all the work, I just watched. lol Glad you got it going.

You'll still probably have quite a few questions as you get going, so the best thing you can do is read other threads on here as they contain lots of great info. phpBB.com is a very valuable source of info as well.

But, if you get stuck, just start a new thread. There are a few of us here who are very familiar with phpBB and we'll be happy to help.

Bottom line, have fun.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

now i just have to figure out how to get the brix central off of there

Comment

You'll need to create and upload an image in its place. Do you have a graphics program?
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

this is the image i am trying to replace it with

Comment

You'll need to resize it to 276x31, then save it as logo_phpBB.gif

Once done, upload it into the style's images folder.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I have tried to do that I also went into the ftp and did the samething as i did with the theme except i put it in images ..oh wait

Comment

Ok now i put it in images and it still wont show up on the header

Comment

Ruh roh! Looks like you might have made a mistake somewhere along the line, but don't sweat it, it's fixable. You have two choices here. You can reupload all the style's files or you can email me your Cpanel login details and I'll take a look for you.

If you want me to help, you'll need to send me the username and password you use to publish and access your Cpanel. My email address is racefan20n11******.com
                            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Sorry I didn't get back to ya lastnight I fell asleep at the keyboard...I guess the name on the forum is not that important ..I was thinking of the header for the Wiki but that is the issue i am tackling now..I posted in another forum thread about that..I realy do appreciate all your help ..I couldn't have gotten that much done without ya

Comment

Working...
                              X