Need help w/image in forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • peopleherder
    Sergeant

    • Nov 2007
    • 30

    #1

    Need help w/image in forum

    Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to alter the style of my forum page. I want to add a background image to the page. I've uploaded the jpg file into my public_html folder and also tried uploading it into my forum subdirectory, but am not having any luck.
    My website is www.peopleherd.com . In the text field next to the background image option, I have entered www.peopleherd.com/public_html/forums/004_35.jpg and had no success. I've also tried www.peopleherd.com/public_html/004_35.jpg also.
    Thanks in advance for any guidance.
    Come take a look at the people herd.
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

    • Sep 2005
    • 2116

    #2
    Re: Need help w/image in forum

    You never have "public_html" in a url (ie if you are typing www.peopleherd.com, there will never see public_html after it) That being said try

    www.peopleherd.com/forums/004_35.jpg
    (which doesn't have an image there so double check that is where you uploaded it)

    Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

    Comment

    Working...